Part Five

Capture

Days passed so quickly and we've been in the last week of autumn. The photo shoot went well, we went around to many temples that have great and beautiful scenery, and we also went to other places around Kyoto to show the beauty of autumn. After we finish each photo shoot, on the next day we rest while selecting photos to be sent to Mr. Cho’s secretary, mostly Songie and Kyuhyun who will select the photos while I only want to see the results of our photo shoot.

In our spare time, I usually will go with Kyuhyun while Songie always refused to join us because he just wanted to stay at home or go to elsewhere and due to spend so much time with Kyuhyun, my photography learning progress quite quickly and now I know him better. But even so until now I still call him Mr. Cho, this doesn’t mean that I don’t want to call him by his name, to be honest I even now feel awkward when calling him Mr. Cho, but I'm afraid it would be strange if suddenly I called him Kyuhyun.

"Wookie, I see you get along well with Kyuhyun lately." Songie said as we waited Kyuhyun talked with the owner of Strawberry Osazen before we start our photo shoot.

"Hmm... Yes, I can say I know him better now. He was friendly and a good person, but sometimes he makes me feel the urge to hit him when he teased me and he still often made me shock or can’t speak when I heard some of his words." I said while looking at Kyuhyun who laughed because something was said by the owner of Strawberry Osazen to him and made me unconsciously smiled too. And to be honest when I know him, the strange feeling that I feel don’t disappear. Instead that feeling somehow slowly more strengthened every time I together with him, but I would never admit it to Songie and of course I will not tell Kyuhyun too.

"That is the other side of his personality anyway." Songie said with a smile. "I think we can start our photo shoot." Songie added when he saw Kyuhyun gave a sign to us to come to him.

Then after a brief explanation about this place, we started our photo shoot in Strawberry Osazen. At Strawberry Osazen, strawberries are not planted in the ground as people usually do; here strawberries planting with hanging system so that people who come into this greenhouse can be picked strawberries while standing and strawberry will clear from the dirt so that we can immediately eat the strawberry.

We finished the photo shoot before the time given to us run out so we still have time to really enjoy the strawberries.

"Let's hunt strawberries!" I said excitedly. When doing the photo shoot I could not really enjoy hunting or eating strawberries so I was excited to hunt and eat strawberries now.

I took the empty box that has been provided for visitors in order to put the strawberries to take home and I began to look around which strawberries should I choose to take home. Halfway filling the box, Kyuhyun suddenly appeared beside me and began to eat strawberries that I managed to collected in the box.

"Why do you eat strawberries that I collected with difficulty?" I asked, glaring to Kyuhyun, making him stop finishing the last bite of red strawberries that have been he ate half way. And he just smiled without showing any regrets.

"Here, eat this." Kyuhyun said as he pushed half of the remaining strawberries into my mouth, forcing me to eat it.

I slowly chew the strawberry while Kyuhyun waiting for me to say something.

"How? The strawberry I choose delicious, right?" Kyuhyun said while grinning.

"Yes, the strawberry delicious. But I think I am the one who has chosen and collect the strawberries?" I said, frowning.

"Yes. But I have chosen from among the strawberries were chosen by you and I chose one of the best. I am an expert after all." Kyuhyun said while grinning, don't want to lose to my words.

"Then Mr. Cho, I think its better if you who will pick strawberries and collect it for us to take home." I said while giving the box to Kyuhyun.

"Okay, I'll do this but you have to remember I did this because of you who asking." Kyuhyun said with a grin, looks so arrogant and makes me want to hit him but also his words can succeed made me blush and could not speak.

Without a word I just chose the red strawberries and eat them while accompany Kyuhyun who was collecting strawberries. Although we don’t chatting but we did not feel awkward, we feel comfortable and we simply accompany each other like that for a while until suddenly Kyuhyun give me a big red strawberry.

"Try this one, it will be very tasty." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

I took the big red strawberry given by Kyuhyun, when I try the strawberry immediately my eyes sparkle.

"Wuah!! Yes! The strawberry is super delicious! It is very sweet!" I said happily.

"Yup. And you plan to eat the whole strawberry alone?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yess..? Why?" I asked back.

"You don’t plan to give me a chance to taste the delicious strawberry?" Kyuhyun said with a hurt tone.

"You can get the other strawberry, right?" I asked. I don’t want to fall again to the hurt tone trick like before.

"No... I want that one." Kyuhyun said while trying to take half the strawberry that I still hold but I successfully dodge his intention and I without thinking run away from Kyuhyun to protect my delicious strawberry.

"I'll find another strawberry for you or you can get other strawberry! Why do you have to take back what you have given to me?" I asked as I kept running around the greenhouse while Kyuhyun ran to catch me.

"Why is it so difficult to share the strawberry, when I even share the strawberry that I ate before with you?" Kyuhyun asked, still chasing not far behind me.

"This strawberry is too delicious to share with you." I said stubbornly, and then I realized that I could easily just eat the remaining strawberry so Kyuhyun will not be able to get the strawberry. I, without stopping running, will take the remaining strawberry when suddenly I get caught by him.

"Ky—Mr. Cho!" I panic not just because of worrying about the strawberry that will Kyuhyun got, I was more panic because I could feel how close we were—my back pressed against Kyuhyun’s chest while one of his hands tightly wrapped around my waist and his other hand holding my hand that still holds half of the strawberry—I could feel Kyuhyun’s heart beating fast and also his warm breath on my nape. All of that and strange feeling inside me makes me not able to focus and also made my mind fuzzy.

My mind refocus when suddenly I felt a kiss in the palm of my hand and when I looked over at my hands that held by Kyuhyun, he still kissed my palms to wipe the juice from the strawberries that flows in my palm. And I...I can only stunned at my place and felt my face more flushed than before, my heart stopped beating for a second just to beat faster until like going to explode, and I can’t describe what I feel in my stomach with words.

"Kyuhyun? Are you still here? The owner would like to talk to you. Maybe about our time here is up." Songie’s voice suddenly heard not far from us. And I reflex immediately pulled my hand from Kyu’s hold and also break free from his hand that were around my waist.

"I'm going to meet with the owner." Kyuhyun said while gently brushing my hair while I just nodded and after she left, I immediately crouched down—my legs felt weak as what happened in the kitchen when our first time staying at the rented house—and I turn into a human ball while I holding my clenched hand that before Kyuhyun kiss with my other hand. The hand that previously kissed by Kyuhyun feels hot, same with my face that still feels hot. I took a deep breath to calm down and after a while I could begin to calm but suddenly someone patted my back and made me very shocked. When I knew that it was just Songie, I scolded him because he makes me shocked.

"Why are you so shocked? And what are you doing? Why are you squatting in the middle of the road like that?" Songie asked with puzzled look at me who still squatted, he soon forgot my nagging.

"I...I just..I'm just tired after running around this greenhouse?" I said hesitantly.

"Why don’t you sure like that? And why are you running around here? And if your hand is injured?" Songie asked worriedly when he saw me still holding my right hand that still clenched.

"Eemm.. That's because I have to protect my delicious strawberry that I had just eaten half from Mr. Cho. But in the end I failed and Mr. Cho finally eats the strawberry after he successfully caught me.. I don’t want to share the strawberry but he stubbornly wanted the strawberry and talked about how before he shared the strawberry which he ate with me as an excuse so I share my strawberry." I say, tell the truth to Songie but don’t talk about other details. "And no, I did not hurt myself." I added.

"Ah.. It was very sweet." Songie said while grinning.

"What? What is sweet?" I was confused by Songie’s words.

"You and Kyuhyun. Cute also sweet. Or maybe I should say Kyuhyun towards you." Songie said. "Uuuhh… I mean what sweet is the indirect kiss you shared." Songie added when he saw I still don’t understand what he was talking about.

"What?! It's..It's not true! Don’t you dare say it again!" I said, panic. I immediately stood up and I could feel my face heating up.

"Don’t dare say what? What Songie can’t say anymore?" Suddenly Kyuhyun asked from behind me. I was surprised by the sudden appearance of Kyuhyun but I soon remember to Songie’s dangerous words and I immediately glared to Songie, quietly threatened him not to say anything.

"Oh, Wookie says I can’t say about the indirect k—"

"Songie! You said it and you will suffer!" I said quickly to cut Songie’s word.

Songie just grinned and shrugged as a sign that he gave up and did not say anything else and then walk away.

"Ah so you can be intimidate, too." Kyuhyun said while tousled my hair.

"Of course, I can." I said while I want to try to fix my hair.

"Don’t do it or your hair will be sticky, because there is still remaining strawberry juice on your hands." Kyuhyun said while holding my hand before my hand touched my hair and then he fixes my hair with his free hand.

"Thank you?" I said when Kyuhyun finished fixing my hair.

"Why do you say thank you with a tone like that?" Kyuhyun asked with a chuckle.

"I'm not sure I have to say that when you are the one who also messed my hair. It would be better if from the beginning you don’t play with my hair and even though I've been told not to mess up my hair a few times before, you keep continue doing it." I said while frown.

"I think I will not be able to leave your hair." Kyuhyun said while dragging me to go with him with pull my hand which he still holds. "Do I still have not been told you that your hair is so soft and I really like your hair?" Kyuhyun added.

I can only silent while my face turned as red as a tomato when I heard his words. This is what I said about Kyuhyun could still make me shocked and speechless. And also makes my heart beat very fast.

 

The next day...

"I know a place with a beautiful sunset view around this house. I want to try to take some photos there. You want to come with me?" Kyuhyun asked after we finished selecting photos from the photo shoot yesterday.

"I want to go, maybe I can practice taking some photos as well." I replied.

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to join, I want to sleep early." Songie said without being asked by anyone.

"Somehow I kind of can guess you're not going to join, that's why no one asked you to come along." I said to Songie, and Kyuhyun just laughs when he hears my words and see me sticking my tongue to Songie. Of course actually Songie will be invited, but because he has said will not come we can’t do anything and made me want to .

So just I and Kyuhyun who will go, we readies the camera and change into warmer clothes also bring a coat because the weather began to turn cold in late autumn.

"How do you know about the place that we will go now?" I asked when we were walking next to each other.

"The owner of Strawberry Osazen who told me yesterday. By coincidence, this place is close to the rented house. Soon we will arrive." Kyuhyun said. "Now we just have to climb this staircase and we will reach the place." Kyuhyun added shortly afterwards when we finally arrived at the front row of stairs that have quite a lot of stairs, probably about 20 stairs.

Fortunately because climbing when talking about photography and about modeling world without feel we've reached the top of the stairs, but of course I still felt a little tired but the fatigue from the climb soon disappeared because seeing the beautiful scenery. At the top of the stairs, there is a small place surrounded by a wall in height roughly around the 1 meter. The place is full with momiji trees and ginkgo trees except in the western part where there is only a wall so that people can enjoy the sunset without being obstructed by anything, and there are several benches too for those who want to enjoy the scenery while sitting.

Although still not time for the sunset but the scenery was so beautiful here. I took some photos but mostly I just stand leaning against the wall to enjoy the beautiful scenery while Kyuhyun was still busy walking around to take some photos.

When looking at the sunset view I was so fascinated but also feel so excited seeing the sky change from blue to orange and the scenery around becomes more beautiful.

"Kyuhyun!! Look!! Look!!" I shouted happily, without taking my eyes from a group of geese flying across the sunset, I excitedly pointed to a group of geese fly in ‘V’ formation so that Kyuhyun who stand beside me understand what makes me even more excited.. For me saw a group of geese that fly like that is very rare and somehow the group of geese make the sunsets more beautiful.

"Wow!! This is really a great place! You saw the geese right Kyuhyun? It was so beautiful! Did you get a photo of the geese and the sunset, Kyu?" I was still excited while looking at the moon which began to replace the sun. When I did not get any response from Kyuhyun, I finally turned to Kyuhyun who was standing not far from me.

"Kyuh—Oh!" I immediately stopped talking when I realized what had just happened, I instantly felt myself blushing and I don’t know what I have to say now. I accidentally called him by his name because I was too excited when seeing the sunset and the group of geese. It's not a big deal but this feels weird. And in fact this name issue is a problem that stupidly I created myself.

Kyuhyun still did not say anything after I accidentally called his name; I tried to see Kyuhyun’s expression to know what he's thinking now but because of the situation around us darkening quickly I could not really see Kyuhyun’s expression clearly. On the one hand I was happy because it meant he could not see my red face as well, but on the other hand because I can’t see his reaction my nervousness is increasing rapidly.

I try to find something in my mind to say so that this tense atmosphere will soon end but before I had thought what I should say, suddenly Kyuhyun holding my right wrist made me shocked also I could only look at him with a puzzled look.

"You know I promised something for myself if you someday finally called me by my name." Kyuhyun said and then pulled me towards him, made me more surprised when we suddenly so close—our bodies touching each other and our faces so close until I could feel his warm breath—and I reflexes immediately step back to get away from Kyuhyun so that our bodies don’t touch each other and our face don’t get too close. This situation made me start to feel the strange knot in my stomach and my heart pounding hard.

"Wh—" I want to ask what Kyuhyun meant he promised something to himself when I called his name and why he pulled me towards him, but all of these questions can only stay in my mind because Kyuhyun pulled me to him again, closer than ever before.

And he..He caught my lips with his lips.

 


Part 5 finished!!! ^o^

I want say thank you to people who read, subscribe, upvote, support, and give me comments~ Love you all~~ \(^♡^)/

I will try update my story as often as possible.. I will try update Can't buy my love after this and write other update.. ^^

Please give me your comment, subscribe, upvotes, and support me.. That's all what help me keep writing in my busy life..

Thank you and see you at Part 6~ \(^♡^)/