Part Two

Capture

"Good morning, Ryeowook. And you don’t need to call me too formal like that, we've met a few days ago and we can say we became friends since that time so you can call me with Kyuhyun or just Kyu is also okay."

I was too shocked to say anything, and I could only stare in disbelief at him when I heard what he said.

"Really, Mr. Cho? You've ever met Wookie?" Songie asked with surprised tone.

"Yes. A few days ago in the studio, by the way I hope you like the photos I took. And Oh Song-shii also don’t need to call me by Mr. Cho, we will work together in long-term projects therefore we don’t need too formal at each other."

"Oh! So you really come to the studio? Wait, so you are the one who became a photographer at that time? No wonder the results are very good!" Songie said excitedly.

"No... Ryeowook is a great model that is why the results become better. And the photo shoot session was really fun too. So Ryeowook did not tell you that I come to the studio? He should tell you because the photo sessions are really fun." Mr. Cho said while looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

He looked at me directly and smirked! And I could not help myself stay calm and started to blush. Actually Songie seemed unaware of embarrassing moments between me and Mr. Cho at first but Mr. Cho happily dragged me into their conversation and make sure Songie realize there is something strange happened. And I repeat once again, Mr. Cho smirked at me which made me realize that he purposely did it!

"Oh! True! And Wookie, why did you not tell me you met with Kyuhyun-shii?" Songie suddenly asked me.

"Uuuh..It's..Mr. Cho..I.." OMG, what should I say? Impossible I will say that at first I did not know that he is Mr. Cho and I just remembered after Songie told me that Mr. Cho came to the studio! And I may not say that I ordered Mr. Cho to be a photographer to replace Songie! I would actually die of embarrassment if I admit all of that.

"I'm sorry I have to interrupt but we have to start our project, or you'll be late to go to Japan." Suddenly someone standing near Mr. Cho spoke. Maybe he was Mr. Cho’s secretary but I am not really sure because we still have not been introduced to each other. But what I know is he really saved me from the possibilities I should admit embarrassing moments in the studio.

So we immediately start our project. I don’t do a lot of poses because we want everything to look natural and everything goes so fast that when I realized we were already in the airplane. I chose to sit in a seat near the window while Songie sitting in front of me so that he could more easily to take my picture. And I finally feel calm because I have no need to meet again with Mr. Cho. We don’t say good-bye to him at airport because suddenly Mr. Cho received an important phone call so we just say goodbye to Mr. Cho’s secretary who named Mr. Shim Changmin. Shim Changmin was the one who helped me avoid Songie’s question about embarrassing moments in the studio before.

"So what is the reason you don’t say that you met with Kyuhyun-shii?" Songie suddenly asked me when he took some of my pictures.

I feel myself blushed again when remembering incident in the studio and at the airport, and I curse Mr. Cho because he gives a clue to Songie about the incident between me and Mr. Cho.

"I don’t have a reason why I did not tell you." I said, trying to make myself calm and avoid telling the embarrassing incident to Songie. And I really really hope this topic will disappear soon. I was very tired and embarrassed about this topic.

"Ah.. I know you're hiding something!" Songie said, pointing to me.

I stuck out my tongue and I ignore Songie by not saying anything anymore. I listen to the songs from my mp3 player while closing my eyes, waiting for the plane to take off. I kind of hate it when the plane will take off so usually I'll try to sleep and that's what I do now.

 

In the end I really fell asleep before the plane took off, I don’t know how long I was asleep but when I woke up, I felt there was something strange going on. Right now I'm leaning on someone's shoulder. So it looks like during I fall asleep I leaning my head on someone's shoulder. The problem is I don’t know who the person sitting next to me because when I fell asleep on the seat next to me was still empty and that is certainly the person next to me is not Songie because when I braced myself for open my eyes, I could see Songie was sleeping in the seat across from me. And actually the weirdest thing is the fact that I could fall asleep lean towards someone because usually I never sleep when leaning to others, I never even slept leaning on Songie’s shoulder when he sat beside me.

Because curiosity and also because sooner or later I will have to face the person sitting next to me, I gathered my courage and slowly pulled away from that person and see who is on my side.

"Mr. Cho?!" I said half scream when I found out that the person sitting next to me is Cho Kyuhyun. I can’t describe what I feel right now but this is the worst scenario in my life that I never imagined. How can from all the people in this world, Cho Kyuhyun is the person sitting next to me?? And my hope to be able to work in peace in Japan disappeared immediately and I had to face another embarrassing moment with Mr. Cho. I felt like jumping out of the airplane now and I sure my face now will be as red as a tomato.

"Shhh..! You will disturb others people who are in this plane, Ryeowook."

"But... Uuuh..What are you doing here Mr. Cho?" I asked still in a state of shock. 'And why you can’t let me work in peace in Japan without I should to see you?" I added just in my mind.

"Why? Do I must not go along with you and Oh Song to Japan?" Mr. Cho asked with sad tone and hurt expression.

"Eeh?! It's not like that..! I..Emm..I'm just..I’m just surprised you could be here, Mr. Cho...And also because I think you must be busy especially with the urgent call for you when you are at the airport earlier so I thought impossible you will go with us." I said in panic, because I suddenly felt guilty to Mr. Cho. But then I immediately felt irritated and regret I feel guilty to Mr. Cho when I realized that Mr. Cho just teasing me with 'his sad tone and hurt expression' and I was most irritated because I see how Mr. Cho grinned when he heard and saw me panic.

"This is my favorite project so of course I personally will make sure this project will go perfectly." He said confidently while still smirking.

"Okay, I understand your reason Mr. Cho and I hope..." I immediately stopped talking when I suddenly realized that I could not see my mp3 player.

"Why do you stubbornly keep calling me Mr. Cho while I've already told you that we don’t need to be formal with each other?" Mr. Cho asked me while I tried to find my mp3 player.

"Emm..Because we don’t know each other in person so I can’t just carelessly call you by your name." I replied; still busy looking for my mp3 player. "OMG, where is it?" I said to myself with a mixed tone of sadness and frustration because I can’t find my mp3 player. I carelessly brushing my hair while trying to remember where I put my mp3 player before I fell asleep but I am sure I am still holding my mp3 player and I still listen to the song from that before I fell asleep.

"Is there something wrong Ryeowook?"

"I'm looking for something but I could not find it." I said in panic.

"Is it important? Is it from someone special?"

"Yes it is." I replied while busy thinking whether I'd better try to wake Songie to ask if he saw my mp3 player o not.

"Who is it?" Mr. Cho asked again.

"Mr. Cho, I'm sorry but this is not the time to ask about it. I have to find it first." I said a little annoyed because for me this is not the right time to talk.

"Is this the thing you're looking for?" Mr. Cho asked as he showed me a purple mp3 player.

"Yes! OMG! Thank you, Mr. Cho!" I said happily and so relieved that my mp3 player is not lost.

I will just take my mp3 player that Mr. Cho hold when suddenly Mr. Cho pulled his hand back and make me unable to take back my mp3 player.

I frowned and looked to Mr. Cho with a puzzled look, waiting for him to explain his strange actions.

"So from whom this mp3 player?" Mr. Cho asked while observing my mp3 player.

"Why do you want to know about it Mr. Cho? I'm sorry but I think it is not important for you." I replied, confused why he really wanted to know about who gave me the mp3 player and I tried again to take my mp3 player but failed because Mr. Cho move my mp3 player to his left hand and make my mp3 player is outside my reach.

"Just want to know because you say that the mp3 player is so important until make me curious. Is the person who gave you is a secret so that's why you can’t tell me?" Mr. Cho asked, looking at me with serious eyes and made me realize how close we were because my efforts to try to take back my mp3 player that is now in Mr. Cho’s left hand and also Mr. Cho hold my wrist to make my efforts in vain.

"It's not a secret. The mp3 player is a gift from my parents when I successfully become a model. That's why it's important to me." I explained to Mr. Cho while immediately withdraw so that the distance between us is not too close and I also avoid looking at him directly because I suddenly felt strange.

"Ah, I see. I think it's from someone special who not members of your family." Mr. Cho said, give me my mp3 player.

"Thank you Mr. Cho." I smiled. Glad I finally get back my mp3 player. I made sure my mp3 player is fine and immediately keep my mp3 player in my backpack.

"So Kim Ryeowook..." Suddenly Mr. Cho spoke to me again and makes me turned to Mr. Cho for look directly to him. I just looked at Mr. Cho and wait for him to continue his words.

"If you know me personally, and I know you better as well, you will call me by my name?" Mr. Cho asked while smiling at me.

"I think yes." I said hesitantly because I don’t understand why suddenly this topic is discussed again.

"Then I'll make sure that we will get to know each other better when we arrived in Japan." Mr. Cho said with casual but confident tone as he brushed and fixed my hair with his finger.

And I can only freeze in my place because suddenly I felt something strange inside my stomach and also my heart. I can’t explain what was wrong with me, but I feel weird when I heard Mr. Cho’s words.

Or I feel weird because Mr. Cho fixed my hair?

Or maybe because both of that reasons?

Uuhh.. I really don’t know..

I'm not sure about the reason why I feel strange but what I am sure I am blushing now.

 


Part 2~~ ^♡^

I'm not sure this is good actually.. >.< But I hope you will like it.. ^^

Please give me comment and support my story.. ^^ I will try do better for next part..

And thank you so much for the comment, subscribe, upvotes, and support for the previous part.. \(^♡^)/

See you soon~ \(^♡^)/