Part Seven

Capture

Without listening to my protest or request, Kyuhyun keep going until we reach the bed and he lowered me gently on his fluffy bed.

“Now you can continue what you want to say to me.” Kyuhyun said with a grin.

“You..Uuh..” I’m speechless because of his actions. I want him to stop bringing me into his room but he ignored me and just kept going until now I’ve even sat on his bed. So how I can continue what I want to say previously while it was too late?

After secretly counting to 10 while taking a deep breath to reduce the urge to hit Kyuhyun and also tried to calming my fast heartbeat, I trying to find a way so I can get what I want.

“Can you help me to go to my own bedroom?” I asked trying to look innocent. I don’t want to sleep in Kyuhyun’s bedroom or more accurately I don’t want to sleep here because it meant we had to share a bed and I thought I could not do it. How can I when sometimes just being close to him already made my heart pounding? And in addition I also want my own space to think what I would do after all that happened today and sleep in Kyuhyun’s bedroom will not help me at all, so I hope I can somehow trick Kyuhyun to let me sleep in my own bedroom, alone.

“Why? You want to sleep in your own bed? We could sleep in your bedroom if you’re more comfortable there, from my side it does not matter.” Kyuhyun said, calmly without falling into my simple trick.

I frowned, on his side was not a problem but from my side it is a problem. Would not be useful if in the end he will still sleep with me. I tried to think quickly how to get my time alone, but before I can find another way my mind disturbed because suddenly Kyuhyun laughing.

“Ryeowookie, I know what you’re trying to do and I will not let you sleep alone so you don’t need to think hard how to deceive me to leave you alone.” Kyuhyun said while grinning. “Stay here quietly, I’ll bring your dinner here.” Kyuhyun added while briefly ruffled my hair.

“But I’ll be fine; you don’t need to worry. I will not get a fever. So this arrangement is not necessary.” I stubbornly said, holding Kyuhyun’s hand—with my hand that was fine—to stop him leaving me alone in his room.

“I don’t want to take risks Wookie. We will not know. You can’t know what will happen later.” Kyuhyun said while directly looking into my eyes.

“It’s just a small wound and I think my ankle is also fine.” I said quietly to myself while releasing Kyuhyun’s hand that without realizing I still hold on.

“This is not nothing. The doctor explained everything that might happen because of the ‘small’ wound and your ‘fine’ ankle.” Kyuhyun said seriously while sitting beside me. “So please, help me to stay here or if you want we stay in your bedroom as long as I can immediately take care of you if you have a fever or help you when you need something. Also I would not worry too much if I am sure I can help you anytime.” Kyuhyun said while holding my hand that before holding his hand.

“Uuh...O..Okay. I..I’ll stay here.” I say stuttered after thinking a few minutes, I’m not sure this is a decision that will be good for my heart but I can’t continue stubborn for what I want when Kyuhyun talked like that and I don’t want him to worry. And I am also not familiar with the serious side of Kyuhyun because almost every time Kyuhyun always be easy going or like teasing people.

“Thank you.. Now you want something?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I want to shower and change into clean clothes.” I said after thinking for a few seconds.

“Okay. I’ll take you to the bathroom and leave you to shower while I take your clean clothes from your bedroom.” Kyuhyun said while standing.

Kyuhyun then gently carried me and walked to the bathroom in his room, he lowered me until I sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

“Are you sure you don’t need help?” Kyuhyun asked as he organizes the stuff so that I can reach what I need without having to move too much.

“I’ll be fine. The bandage is also waterproof, right?” I inquired, ensuring that my wound will remain dry.

“Yes, but still you can’t let the bandages too long expose to water. Now I will take clean clothes for you, call me when you’re done showering and I will bring you back to the bedroom.” Kyuhyun said before he walked out of the bathroom quickly.

I frowned thinking what I should wear after showering and wanted to call Kyuhyun back when I realized that he had put a thick pale blue bathrobe near me—his bathrobe. I felt myself blushing when think I will use the same bathrobe which usually worn by Kyuhyun, I shook my head to chase away the thoughts that I don’t want and I quickly busied myself by removing the clothes that took longer than usual because I can only rely on one of my hand. Also when shower using Kyuhyun’s soap and shampoo I tried not to think how it feels so intimate. But after showering and I wore the pale blue bathrobe, all thoughts about how intimate all of this back into my mind.

It’s like I’m going to make love with Kyuhyun.

Wa..Wait! I..I should not think like that! Why do I think like that??! How can I think—Uhh!! It was his fault! This all is Kyuhyun mistake!! This is because he kissed me, out of the blue!! Okay not really out of the blue, he said he promised to himself if I called his name. I really create problems for myself, if I call him from the first time with his name he will not kiss me and I—Stop stop.. I should not think anything or I’ll do something stupid later. I had to calm myself and calm my heart that beating so hard.

I count to 10 inside my heart, trying to empty my mind. I managed to calm myself but then I realized that I unconsciously still touch my lips and all the effort I did to calm down immediately in vain because I remember how Kyuhyun’s lips gently kissed my lips and—stop Kim Ryeowook! You should not think anything! Should calm down! I took a deep breath and then start counting again from 1 to 20 silently. When I finished counting to 20, suddenly the bathroom door open and Kyuhyun’s head appeared from the crack in the door that opens.

“Are you finished?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I think you should knock and ask first before peeking into the bathroom, you do it in reverse order but yes I’m done.” I answered questions from Kyuhyun even though the answer is obvious and I tried to push away any thoughts of what would happen if I still have not finished shower when Kyuhyun come. I also tried to ignore how Kyuhyun looked at me for a few seconds but still I can stop my heart leapt.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun said while grinning as he stepped into the bathroom and then carrying me back into the bedroom. Carried by Kyuhyun when only wearing a bathrobe feels twice more uncomfortable because my heart was pounding very hard and I could feel the heat in the places where Kyuhyun’s hands held me.

“I hope I bring the right pajama.” Kyuhyun said while lowering me in the bed, near the pajama which he had brought from my bedroom.

“Yes, it’s the right pajama. Thank you.” I said while wondering how Kyuhyun could bring the right pajamas, on this trip I brought two pieces pajamas but I prefer this pajama than others.

“Now I will leave you alone again to bring your dinner here and also so that you have time to put on your pajama. And I’ll make sure I ask first before going into the room.” Kyuhyun said with a grin and walked out with not forget to tease me with my own words!

About half an hour later, there was really a knock on the bedroom door and then heard Kyuhyun’s voice asked if he could get inside. I said he could come in while laughing because this feels weird. In fact this is his bedroom but now this room become like my own bedroom because he had to ask permission first to enter into the room.

“What is so funny?” Kyuhyun asked, when he saw me chuckle.

“I felt funny and strange when you ask permission to go into your own bedroom to me.” I explained while still chuckling.

“Remember, you are the one who told me to do that.” Kyuhyun said laughing too while putting the tray he brought to the top of a small cabinet table on the right side of the bed.

“Oh!” I gasped softly.

“Is there something wrong? Your wounds ache? Or your ankle?” Kyuhyun asked quickly seated in the empty space on the right side of the bed when I occupy the left side of the bed.

“No.. I’m fine. It’s..Hmm..You..You make hot milk for me?” I asked while my heart rate started beating irregularly again.

“Ah.. Yes. I am doing it now because later you have to take medication before going to bed. I’m sorry, but you must change the time to drink the milk, it’s not good if you drink milk after taking medicine because the milk will neutralize the effects of the medicine.” Kyuhyun explained.

“I see... That’s okay, it’s not a problem. Thank you.” I smiled. Actually I don’t think Kyuhyun still remember about my habit of drinking hot milk but then it turns out he remembers, and I secretly felt very happy.

“Now I’ll help you eat.” Kyuhyun said while taking the plate of food from the tray.

“But I—”

“And don’t tell me you can do it by yourself unless you suddenly become a person who uses left hand.” Kyuhyun said, before I could finish my words.

I could only mutter the word ‘no’ and let Kyuhyun help me to eat. The menu for dinner is teriyaki bento for me and marisoba for Kyuhyun.

“I don’t want to eat that.” I said when Kyuhyun tried to feed me salad.

“It’s healthy and good for your body.” Kyuhyun said stubbornly while continuing to hold the salads with chopsticks near my mouth.

I covered my mouth with my left hand while shaking my head.

“Ryeowookie... It’s delicious. You like to eat vegetables so how can you not like salads?” Kyuhyun asked in a tone of disbelief.

“That salad feels weird. You could eat the salad if you thought it was delicious.” I said stubbornly without uncovering my mouth, afraid Kyuhyun will force me to eat the salad when I open my mouth to speak.

Kyuhyun just sighed and finally eat the salads then continue to help me eat. When Kyuhyun feed me the last mouthful of my dinner, I felt there is teriyaki sauce stuck in the corner of my lips so I wiped it off with my left thumb but before I could do anything Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand to him and he tasted that teriyaki sauce directly from my hand. He briefly and my thumb and then let go of my hand with a grin.

“Hmm.. It’s delicious.. The next time I’ll order the teriyaki bento too.” Kyuhyun said casually like he does not just my thumb while I could feel my face was still hot and when he and my thumb I felt a tight knot in my stomach that also till now I still feel. I did not dare look directly at Kyuhyun and just looked at my bandaged hand.

“Don’t forget to drink the milk while I would go down to take our bags in the living room and also your medication. I’ll be right back.” Kyuhyun said after a few minutes only silence, he got up from the bed and brought the tray with him. He walked around the bed to move the glass of hot milk on the cabinet table that is close to my side.

“Kyuhyun!” I called Kyuhyun who had walked to the bedroom door or rather was ready to close the bedroom door, when I realized something.

“You still don’t eat your dinner, right?” I ask. “Then you better eat first, you can come back after dinner.” I added when Kyuhyun nodded as a sign that my question about him was not eating is correct.

“All right then. I will eat first and back soon.” Kyuhyun agreed, smiling.

I drink hot milk that now become a warm milk and then back leaning against the bed headboard but I feel my body is ache—effects of I fall two times that I just feel now—so in the end I chose to lie down. Then I use a little time alone that I have to think about everything. Today so many things happen, like a big wave coming hit me repeatedly until not give me time to think how to handle each incoming wave. Can I go through all of this? I’m not sure how I can survive tonight and the next few days.

Start tonight I have to live here together with Kyuhyun, sleeping in the same bed, and probably I had to sleep in the same bed with Kyuhyun for 2 or 3 nights or could longer if my conditions are not so good. I feel the urge to call Songie and told him to be back here as soon as possible but then I could not do that selfishly just because I’m not sure what I should do alone with Kyuhyun. Although it is true that I often went alone with Kyuhyun but now it is a different case, I have to rely on him nearly for everything.

And then there is problem regarding my feelings and the effect Kyuhyun had on me when I near him. Also about he kissed me. I think and I had to admit I started to feel something for him but I would not let Kyuhyun know about this, I will not let Songie know as well. I want to keep it only for myself. Because I’m still not sure and still confused about many things.

Slowly while still think, I felt my eyelids felt heavy and with every second passed my eyelids feel heavier. Until in the end without I wish because mix effect between fatigue after a lot going on today and too much thinking makes me fall asleep before Kyuhyun back to the bedroom.

 

I felt surrounded by warmth, but I also felt dizzy.

That’s what I felt the first time I woke up. I still do not open my eyes because I don’t want to worsen the dizziness I feel.

And slowly I began to realize my surroundings. I felt hands around my waist and my back; I also could feel the warm skin under my palm.

Wait.

Warm skin?

I immediately opened my eyes without care I will get dizzy and faced with a bare chest. More exactly Kyuhyun bare chest. So the warm skin which I touch with my left palm is Kyuhyun’s chest skin and hand wrapped around my body is Kyuhyun’s hands.

I can only freeze for a few seconds because of shock. When I recovered from my shock, I quickly removed my hand from Kyuhyun’s body and tried to shift away from Kyuhyun. But like what happened before my attempts to give the distance in vain when Kyuhyun hands that were around my waist also my back easily pulled me back closer until both my hands now caught between my body and Kyuhyun’s body. And I could only gasp loudly.

“Good morning, Ryeowookie..” Kyuhyun greeted me in a low voice.

 


Part 7!! \(^♡^)/

Thank you for all your support and comment~~ ^o^

I can't say when I will update but I will try my best.. Please tell me what you think about this chapter and I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter.. ^//^

And I so happy KyuWook is back~~ ~(^♡^)~

See you~~ ^o^b