Part Ten

Capture

“You’re more mesmerizing in the person than in the photo~” The woman said, smiling brightly. “You really have a nice figure so this is why you would suit many types of clothing. If you’re taller actually it would have been better but aside that you actually really fit the type that K—”

“You better stop talking whatever you want to said next.” Kyuhyun who suddenly appeared said while looking at her seriously.

“Ah... Sorry...” She said, smiling sheepishly.

“And you don’t even realize you are confused him with your excitement when you don’t introduce yourself, right?” Kyuhyun said.

“Ah! Yes, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Victoria Song. I am the designer of clothes you wear for this photo shot.”

“Glad to meet you. I’m Kim Ryeowook and I like the clothes that you design.” I smiled.

“Oh really??” Victoria asked excitedly.

“Yes. I personally love all the clothes prepared for this photo shoot. The color and style is very nice.” I explained.

“Thank you~ But then you have a good sense too, I see the results of the photo shoot and you can match the clothes very well. Not all models are able to do it without the help of a stylist.” Victoria said while smiling.

“You’re welcome and thank you too.” I replied; feeling my face a little blushed.

“Vic, actually what you’re doing here?” Kyuhyun asked, suddenly interrupted my conversation with Victoria.

“Of course, because I miss you!” Victoria answered Kyuhyun’s question cheerfully but she locked his eyes with mine. “And Kyu, why you don’t see what I was brought here and help a little bit??” Victoria said while pushing Kyuhyun walked toward the door, making only she and I were left in the house.

Victoria then goes to sit next to me, watching me without saying anything. At first after she introduced herself and we talked briefly, I feel quite comfortable with her cheerful behavior, but then now suddenly I feel anxious and uncomfortable.

“You like Kyuhyun, right?” Victoria asked, smiling a little. “From your reaction is so obviously actually, so you should not try to deny it.” She added before I could utter denials.

“What do you mean with my reaction?? Actually what your relationship with Kyuhyun?” I asked, straightforwardly.

“Is that not clear? I’m close with Kyuhyun and we know each other very well for a long time. And what I mean by your reaction is your expression now which is full of jealousy, exactly the same expression that you show when you hear that I came here because I missed Kyuhyun.” Victoria explained.

So that’s why she was watching me even though she was talking to Kyuhyun and I myself actually conscious about my jealousy that arises when I heard Victoria’s words about her arrival because she misses Kyuhyun. I also felt hurt because her words about her relationship with Kyuhyun, which may actually lovers. And now what should I do? Who am I to Kyuhyun?

I’m still busy with my own thoughts when suddenly I was embraced by Victoria.

“OMG! Your trouble face is also very cute!” Victoria squealed, making me confused and speechless.

“Don’t worry, Wookie. My relationship with Kyuhyun is not as you imagine. My lover is Kyuhyun’s best friend and that’s why I close with Kyuhyun. And about I miss him; I just said it to tease you and Kyuhyun.” Victoria said with a chuckle.

I can only look to her, still trying to understand everything that happened since Victoria appeared up to what she was just saying because she was like a whirlwind and made everything so confusing until I don’t know what is true and what is not and what should I believe.

“Victoria, I don’t—”

“Please don’t call me by Victoria, just with Vic and I will call you with Wookie.” Victoria said, cutting my words. “And really, you don’t have to worry about anything. I and Kyuhyun really did not have romantic feelings toward each other, and I would be very happy if I could be your friend.” She added with a smile.

“Good evening.” Shim Changmin greeting us, suddenly appeared while pulling two luggages.

“Vic, what do you bring actually?” Kyuhyun, who appeared behind his secretary, asked as he pulled a large luggage.

“Winter clothes, of course.” Victoria said, and immediately took over a large luggage that Kyuhyun pull. She then opened the luggage, rummaged through it and then eagerly showed a broken white turtleneck sweater. “Actually, this was originally made for the photo shoot but I would like Wookie have it personally now.” Victoria said while smiling broadly.

“Eh?? Umm, I don’t think I can take it, Vic.” I said; surprised by the sudden gift she gave.

“Why?? I want you to have this, Wookie.” Victoria said stubbornly.

“Vic, I think you can’t force him to accept it. You two just met so naturally he could not just accept it because he still does not feel comfortable with you. And this is just my opinion but don’t you think you made the wrong size?” Kyuhyun said, trying to help me.

“Of course not. I have purposely made this sweater size larger than the size of Wookie’s body and Wookie would look cute wearing this. That’s why please accept this sweater, Wookie. Don’t feel uncomfortable just because we’ve met. I would be very happy if you accept this sweater and could wear it.” Victoria said with puppy eyes.

“Eh? Uuuh… Mhmm, okay... Thank you, Vic.” I said, giving up on Victoria pleading.

“You are welcome!” Victoria replied with a beaming smile. “By the way where we can sleep?” Victoria asked as she walked to the side of Changmin and linking arms with him.

I saw her and Changmin with a puzzled look, wondering if whom Victoria meant with her lover is Shim Changmin and Victoria somehow aware of my questions looks and winks at me telling me that what I think is right.

“Vic, this house only had three bedrooms, so we better find a hotel for us to stay.” Changmin said gently, Victoria’s hair.

“I know, but it would be more fun if we can stay here as well.” Victoria said, looking sad.

“I think you can both stay in Wookie’s room if you want. He was sleeping in my room so his room was never used again beside to put some of his stuff.” Kyuhyun said while sitting right next to me when I could only glare at him when my face started to blush.

How could he calmly say to others that we slept in his room, even though they are close to him? Weren’t his words will only make them misunderstand? His words will only make them think there’s something between us when we did not have a clear relationship.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, Kyu. I still don’t want to bother Ryeowook or you to move his belongings to your room while it’s already late.” Changmin said.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not too many things in his room because mostly already in my room. So if you two don’t find it a problem if I just move remaining Wookie’s stuff tomorrow, I don’t think there is a problem.” Kyuhyun replied with a smile that was more like a smirk in my opinion and his smile turning to a big grin when he saw me and how red my face.

A sudden urge to hit him that for some time I did not feel suddenly appear again now and I really want to scold him about his behavior but I will not talk about this with him in front of Victoria and Changmin.

“Ooow...” Suddenly Kyuhyun groaned, shocked me.

I immediately looked at Kyuhyun and it turns out Victoria hit him and she is now talking with Kyuhyun using the language I did not understand. Kyuhyun then answering Victoria with the same language and I could only stare at them worriedly when they started arguing.

“Don’t worry, they will stop immediately.” Changmin said while sitting on a sofa near me. “And sorry suddenly come and bother you.” He added.

“Don’t worry; I’m not bothered at all. Maybe just a little confused at first but I’m fine now and Kyuhyun also did not have a problem with you two coming so I think you don’t need to apologize.” I said while smiling. “By the way, they often like this?” I asked, glancing at Kyuhyun and Victoria who still arguing.

“Yup, sometimes when they have a different opinion.” Changmin said while smiling.

“Do you understand what they are saying?” I asked again.

“I only understand a little bit, I’m better in Japanese than Chinese. How about you?” Changmin asked again.

“I can’t understand and speak both languages. I really depend on my friends or Kyuhyun when dealing with the Japanese language. Kyuhyun was so fluent in Japanese and I just know now he can understand and speak Chinese as well.”

“Yes, Kyuhyun learning Japanese from me while Victoria teach him Chinese. Oh, and they certainly will be finished soon, they never quarreled more than 5 minutes.” Changmin explained. “See?” Changmin added while smiling when Kyuhyun and Victoria really stop arguing, making me laugh at how Changmin accurately predict these things.

 

“What do you think about Changmin and Victoria?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked, sitting on the bed and drying his hair with a thick towel.

Not long after Kyuhyun and Victoria stopped fighting, we went upstairs—Kyuhyun and I went to Kyuhyun’s room while Victoria and Changmin to the room which I used previously—and as always Kyuhyun help me and let me shower first while he will shower after I finished.

“They were both very nice and friendly.” I said while looking up from a book about fashion that I’m reading. “And by the way I know the three of you close but how can you tell them that I was staying here?? You’re going to make them misunderstand.” I said, glaring at him.

“There is nothing to be misunderstood by them and why can’t I tell them? Sooner or later they will know, too.” Kyuhyun said while grinning.

His answer and how he grinned somehow made me wonder if he said it intentionally and make me look to Kyuhyun suspiciously.

“By the way, what are you talking with Changmin?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Just ordinary conversation and I know you asked this only because you want to change the subject.” I said accusing Kyuhyun and he just laughed.

“Aish, I better sleep now.” I said when the urge to hit him appear again.

I then lay with my back to Kyuhyun, cover myself with the blanket, and closed my eyes— ignore him completely.

“Wookie, you can’t sleep like that when I was talking to you.” Kyuhyun protested me.

“I want to sleep and you don’t talk to me, but laugh at me.” I murmured, without opening my eyes.

“Don’t sleep, Wookie.. I still wanted to talk to you. I know you just sulk because I was laughing.” Kyuhyun said, poking me and unintentionally make me squirming.

“You feel ticklish?” Kyuhyun asked, curious.

“No.” I denied.

“Really??” Kyuhyun asked with disbelief tone and poked me again.

I tried not to feel ticklish but then Kyuhyun kept poked me until finally a little chuckle slipped away from my lips and just make Kyuhyun more eager to poke me.

“You said you did not feel ticklish?” Kyuhyun asked, excitedly poked me.

“Kyu! Stop it! I want to sleep!” I said in between laughter, squirming and trying to get away from Kyuhyun but I’ve been on the edge of the bed. “I don’t want to talk to you! Mr. Cho!!”

“Owww!!” Kyuhyun groaned when my elbow accidentally hit him hard.

“Kyu?!” I immediately sat down and check his condition. “Are you okay?? Kyu, I’m so sorry.” I added, panicked when Kyuhyun was still groaning.

“Kyu?? Tell me, are you okay??”

“Oww... Feels hurt.” Kyuhyun said between groans of pain.

“Where does it hurt?” I asked frantically, check Kyuhyun’s left chest which he covered with his hand.

“I felt very hurt when you called me Mr. Cho again. The pain exceeds pain hit hard by your elbow.” Kyuhyun said with a grin.

I fell silent hearing Kyuhyun’s words before I finally hit Kyuhyun’s chest hard.

“I was really worried and you’re not even serious!” I said, upset at Kyuhyun.

“Sorry. But seriously I felt more shock when you call me again with Mr. Cho than when hit by your elbow.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled me toward him until I was half leaning on him, and our faces close to each other.

“Don’t laugh.” I reprimand Kyuhyun when I saw him hold back his chuckles.

“I’m not laughing.” Kyuhyun denies, but I could see the corners of his mouth still curled up.

“I know you want to laugh.” I accuse Kyuhyun and he finally laugh freely.

“I’ve had better go to bed.” I muttered.

“Don’t sleep, I’ll stop laughing. And actually there is something important I want to ask.” Kyuhyun said seriously as he hugged me.

“What?” I asked again, still felt suspicious of him but I was curious as well.

“How can you easily call Victoria with ‘Vic’ while this is the first time you meet her? You also call Changmin directly by name. But you need long time to call me by my name!” Kyuhyun said in a hurt voice.

My eyes opened wide at his words.

“You... You really don’t make sense. I’m going to bed now.” I said, trying to free myself but Kyuhyun hugged tightly.

“I have to ask Victoria how she forced you to call her with only Vic.” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself.

“Kyu… Stop it. By the way, you know Victoria for a long time?” I asked curiously.

“Hmm.. Yup. I’ve known him for a long time. You could say I was the one who introduced Changmin and Victoria to each other. What happened?” Kyuhyun asked back.

“No, nothing.” I replied quietly.

“Don’t tell me you got jealous of Victoria and me?” Kyuhyun asked with a grin.

“No. Of course not. Why would I be jealous of Victoria? Victoria already had Changmin and Changmin treat Victoria with very gentle and loving, it is clear they love each other.” I denied quickly and tried to hide my face that started to blush in Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“So you’re not jealous?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“No.” I replied. “Now let’s go to sleep.” I added.

It’s true that now I’m really not jealous to Victoria but actually I’m starting to worry and jealous about the people in Kyuhyun’s past, like maybe his former lovers. But I would not say it to Kyuhyun.

 

One Week Later...

“Where would you go, Wookie?” Victoria asked when she saw me and Kyuhyun wore our coats.

“Today Wookie need to go to the hospital to check the condition of his ankle.” Kyuhyun answered Victoria’s question. “Are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked me and I nodded.

“Wait, I want to come too. I wanted to accompany Wookie to the hospital.” Victoria said.

“No.” Kyuhyun immediately replied firmly before I could say anything.

“Why? Why can’t I come??” Victoria asked, looking to Kyuhyun with a puzzled look.

“Because you need to spend time with Changmin too. I feel bad for him because ever since you came here you always together with Wookie and you don’t spend time with him at all.” Kyuhyun explained the reason why Victoria could not come with us.

It is true that Victoria and I spent a lot of time together since she came until we pretty close now. But then I don’t think Victoria spent so much time with me until make Changmin feel ignored—even though I’m not sure about this too because who knows Changmin better is Kyuhyun and Victoria.

Victoria saw Kyuhyun with a skeptical look and then she said something in Chinese to Kyuhyun like she was scold him but Kyuhyun just grinned.

“See you later, Wookie.” Victoria said to me with a smile and glared at Kyuhyun before finally back inside.

“What Victoria says to you?” I asked Kyuhyun when we both got into the car.

“Hmm...Something about giving up going to the hospital.” Kyuhyun said while started driving to the hospital. “By the way, I still don’t tell you about there is possibility of your casts will remove if the result of your x-ray is a good today.”

“Really?” I asked, excitedly.

“But then I don’t think you can just walk around freely.” Kyuhyun reminds me.

“I know.”

“And that means you also have not been able do a photo shoot.” Kyuhyun added.

“I’ll ask the doctor to let me go back to work.” I muttered.

“How are you going to talk to him?” Kyuhyun asked back.

“Ah..! I forgot the language barrier.” I said, frowning.

“I can guess you forget it and don’t frown, Ryeowookie. Wrinkle, remember?” Kyuhyun reminds me while chuckle.

I glare at him but Kyuhyun just ignored me and continued to park the car in the parking lot while the smile did not disappear from his lips.

“I will ask Changmin to help me next time.” I said quietly.

“Changmin can’t help you. He hates hospitals like you; even he hated hospitals more than you actually.” Kyuhyun said.

And I just sighed defeated.

“I can help if you want.” Kyuhyun said while looking at me.

“No need. I know you will ask me to do what you want.” I said, staring back to Kyuhyun who immediately grinned.

“That’s right. There’s something I want.” Kyuhyun said, before he got out of the car and walked around the car to the passenger side and opened the front passenger door.

“No, thank you.” I said, declined Kyuhyun offer to help me ask the doctor though actually I was curious on what Kyuhyun wants from me.

“Then I’ll find another way.” Kyuhyun mumbled while help me get out of the car and walked into the hospital.

 

After x-rays and the results were good, today the doctor removes the cast on my leg. Kyuhyun explained that I have to practice to get used to walk again but I’m still not allowing putting too much pressure on my leg. When we got home, Victoria was very pleased with my improved condition until she planned to make a little party for me. She cooks dinner for us and the food cooked by her is very delicious.

“Sorry to trouble and thank you for dinner that you cook, Vic. The food is very delicious.” I said with a smile after finished eating dinner.

“You’re welcome, Wookie. It’s nothing and I’m happy if you’re happy with the food I cook.” Victoria said, smiling back. “Well now after the dinner, let’s start the real celebration!” Victoria announced excitedly.

I looked at her puzzled because I think this delicious dinner is the celebration.

“What do you mean by real celebration?” I asked, confused.

“We’ll have a drink. Earlier, I buy sake when I go shopping for dinner ingredients.” Victoria explained. “So let’s make drinking contests! How? The loser has to do what the winner wants. We could divide into two groups I think.” Victoria added.

“I’m not sure about this, Vic.” I said, suddenly getting a bad feeling.

“Actually, I thought it would be interesting, but I'm not sure Wookie has a high tolerance for alcohol and could drink.” Kyuhyun said.

“Who says I can’t?” I asked. “I’ll show you.” I added, immediately forget the bad feelings that I had before.

“I think Ryeowook has a high tolerance for alcohol from how he challenged you, Kyu. And this will definitely be interesting.” Changmin said and Kyuhyun just casually smiles.

“How are we going to divide the group?” I asked.

“With rock, scissors, paper?” Victoria said, gave an idea.

After that we play rock, scissors, paper and finally the group was formed. I grouped with Victoria when Kyuhyun one group with Changmin.

Somehow the bad feeling that I forget I felt before returning again after knowing I had to against Kyuhyun and Changmin. And added with seeing Kyuhyun grinned at me made me suddenly nervous besides having a bad feeling and make me regret I was challenged Kyuhyun earlier.

‘Well I can only hope for the best right now’ I said to myself when sighed quietly.

 


Chapter 10!!

I’m so sorry to just can update now.. >.<

Hope all of you can enjoy this update and next update will be interesting so please wait.. ^♡^ hehehe

And thank you for all of you who wait and special thanks to hohhgoo who support this story a lot.. Hope you can enjoy this update.. ;)

Once again thank you for all of you for read and support me all this time, and please give me some your opinion on comment okay? \(^♡^)/ Hehehe

See you all!!