Part Six

Capture

Kyuhyun’s one hand holding my nape while the other hand still holding my wrist that now squeezed between my body and his body. I was too shocked to do anything while my heart beat faster. In my mind, I can only think about Kyuhyun suddenly kissed me, how his lips gently kissed my lips, and how I feel the urge to kiss him back.

But then a lot of thoughts began to flood my mind.

Why did he kiss me?

We don’t have any relationship beside the project we are doing now.

And why would I want to kiss him back??

I have a huge desire to kiss him back.

Fortunately, before I gave in to the urge to kiss him back, Kyuhyun pulled away. But even though Kyuhyun pulled away, we are still very close, our bodies still touching and our faces are still so close too. And I and Kyuhyun could only stare at each other’s eyes without saying anything for a while.

“Why do you sto—” Without thinking properly I just say what comes first in my mind. Okay, actually when Kyuhyun pulled away, if I want to admit or be honest with myself, I was not entirely happy; I was a little disappointed he pulled away. BUT still! OMG!! Am I really going to ask why he stopped to kiss me?! I should have asked him why he kissed me! Not about why he stops! I was lucky I still have a chance to stop completing saying my silly questions at the right time but nonetheless I still feel very embarrassed.

“I..I’m going home first.” I said with a rush and without letting Kyuhyun give any reaction I freeing myself and go from there.

There must be something wrong with my mind, what I think until I would kissed him back and almost asked him why he stopped kissing me? Also now I can’t think clearly and I’m not sure what I feel now. Everything is mixed up. In my mind there is only one coherent thought that is to go back to the rented house as quickly as possible and locked myself in my room and that is what I am trying to do now. I half ran down the rows of steps though I could feel my body and my legs felt weak.

“Oh! Ouch!!” I yelped when I accidentally fell because not careful when stepping in the last two steps. The pain is making me stay sitting on the ground, not moving.

“Ryeowookie!!” Kyuhyun calling my name in panic tone.

I looked up and saw him rushing down the stairs to reach my place. I tried to stand up but the pain in my ankle in the end made me fell down again. I winced while holding my right leg.

“Wookie! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Can you stand up? Your ankle that hurt? Why are you still push yourself stand up and make yourself even fall again??” Kyuhyun immediately squat in front of me and Kyuhyun ask all the questions without stopping, still with panicked tone.

Heard he asked so many questions that almost all of the answer is obvious showing how he panicked and worried about me. And somehow it makes my focus was distracted from the pain that I feel and I feel calmer. However the opposite of the sense of calm that I feel, my heart beating hard.

“I am fine.” I said without looking at him. I knew if I looked directly at him, the sense of calm that I just feel will soon disappear and will only leave me with a pounding heart and my face will turn red.

“Let me see your right ankle.” Kyuhyun said while gently move away my hand that covering my right ankle and Kyuhyun suddenly froze and gasped quietly when he saw my ankle.

I am confused why Kyuhyun have such reaction so with curiosity I look to my right ankle and I saw fresh blood on my legs, the blood was not from my right ankle but from scratch on the palm of my right hand that is held and observed by Kyuhyun now. I try to remember how my hand was injured. I frowned when I fail to remember how and when my hand was injured but I still trying to remember.

Suddenly I felt something start to wrap my right palm, made me aware of my surroundings again when previously I was too busy with my own thoughts to try to remember the details when I fell. And I need a few seconds to finally understand what Kyuhyun is doing.

“Kyuhyun, you can’t do that! Your sweater will be dirty because my blood!” I said, frantically trying to pull my hand from Kyuhyun’s grip so that Kyuhyun’s sweater will not be too dirty and Kyuhyun could still wear his sweater back.

“Wookie, please don’t move... This sweater is not important, what is important now is to stop the bleeding in your hand. And how could you more worried about my sweater than your hand? I don’t care about my sweater will be damaged and can’t be used anymore; I more worried about my sweater was not clean enough to wrap your wounds and will make your wound is infected. I try my best to use the part that I think is the most clean but we still have to immediately treat your wounds.” Kyuhyun said while continuing to wrap my hands.

My heart continues to beat faster when I heard Kyuhyun’s words and I lost my ability to utter words. I could only stare at Kyuhyun until he finished wrapping my right hand.

“Now come on, we must immediately go to the hospital.” Kyuhyun said and turned as he pulled me up to his back.

“K..Kyuhyun! Wait! I can walk; you don’t need to piggyback me.” I said, shocked when Kyuhyun suddenly took me on his back and successfully made my heart leaped. I wish Kyuhyun don’t know my heart was pounding so hard and fortunately he could not see me blushing.

“You can walk? You can’t even stand up. We had to go to the hospital immediately to treat your wounds and examine your right ankle.” Kyuhyun said.

“But I don’t like hospital.” I said with a frown.

“Don’t protest. You don’t have much choice and you better wrap your hands around my neck or you will fall, you are more heavy than I predicted from your appearance.” Kyuhyun said. I’m sure Kyuhyun said it while grinned.

“Then you can put me down.” I said while trying to resist the urge to hit his head.

“I don’t want to. Why should I?” Kyuhyun said in a surprised tone.

“You were saying that I was heavy.” I explained, still fighting back the urge to hit him.

“I said you were heavier than what I predicted from your petite figure. I don’t say you are very heavy or that I could not carry you.” Kyuhyun said. “Or maybe it’s better this way, I pull my words back, you’re not heavy at all so I could give a piggyback.” Kyuhyun said.

“Don’t blame me if your back hurt later.” I said with a threatening voice.

“It’s okay if my back hurt, so I have a reason to ask you something in return.” Kyuhyun said cheerfully.

I can only sigh while I rolled my eyes when I heard his words and wrap my hands around his neck and shoulders.

“Is your ankle still hurt?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Hmm...Still feels pain, but—Oh...” I suddenly realized something. Because Kyuhyun kept talk to me or you could say bickering, I don’t focus on the pain in my ankle and my hand. And now I can see the hospital is near, just need a few minutes to reach the hospital.

“Thank you, Kyuhyun.” I whispered as I tightened my hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and buried my red face in his nape.

 

At the hospital, Kyuhyun immediately took me to the emergency room. First they immediately handle the wound on the palm of my right hand. And after that I was taken to another room to do X-ray on my ankle to see if my bone was okay or not.

We did not take a long time in hospital or rather I don’t want to stay too long in the hospital so we’ll be back tomorrow to see the results of the X-ray and meet with the doctor to discuss the results of the X-ray. For now doctor is just wrapping my ankle tightly and give me medicine to drink later and mostly Kyuhyun who talked with the doctor also take care of all things.

“We better take a taxi.” I said from behind Kyuhyun’s back when we are outside the hospital.

“Rented house not far from here, I can give piggyback to the rented house.” Kyuhyun said while slightly turned his head to look directly at me.

“Look to the front.” I say panic because our face suddenly became close.

“Why? I’m not walking; I just stood so it does not matter if I don’t look toward the front, right?” Kyuhyun asked but do what I say.

“It’s..Anyway just look to the front and don’t turn around.” I said without actually answering the question. Since it is impossible I told him the reason is if he turned around, our faces will be close and it would make my heart beat faster and make me remember what happened at sunset. “Back to what I said earlier, we better take a taxi to go back to the rented house. Now it’s around 7 pm so the air is colder, you’ll be sick if too long outside when you’re only wearing a shirt while your coat doesn’t really help you stay warm. You will also be very tired if you piggyback me to the rented house while you’ve piggyback me since I fell.” I explained.

“So, you’re worried about me? So, when you forbid me to use my sweater to wrap your hand also because you’re worried I would get sick?” Kyuhyun asked.

I felt my face get hot and my heart is beating harder. I made a mistake. Uuuhh... I let the words freely slipped out of my mouth without I think properly, again.

“Should not I be worried?” I said hesitantly while biting my lower lip. I don’t know if it’s okay I say it but I’ve had saying a lot of words that I should not say. So even if I say those words that would not have much effect, right?

“Of course you can.” Kyuhyun said while looking at me again, smile happily.

“Look to the front!” I said, hiding my red face on his shoulder and from how his shoulders shaking, I knew Kyuhyun secretly laugh even though I did not see or hear any sound from him.

After that we get a taxi and the middle way go home we made a quick stop at one of the restaurants to buy food for our dinner later at the rented house.

“Wait here.” Kyuhyun said before he got out of the taxi, carrying our bags and food to be brought into the rented house. Not long Kyuhyun back and opened the door on my side. He paid the driver and then carried me bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck while biting my lip because I feel nervous. With this position I could not hide my red face and I don’t know why I felt more shy and my heart was pounding hard.

“You better get used to being carried like this for 2 weeks or more depending on the outcome from the X-ray tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said, teasing me. He knows what I think; he knows that I feel uncomfortable like this.

“Songie can help me later.” I said, thinking it would be the best solution.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that not long after we arrived at the place to see the sunset, Songie called me to ask permission to go to Okunoshima. He wanted to look around there first before we do a photo shoot on that island and then he said he wanted to return to Seoul because he needs to do something. He said he would only go for a few days but now because we will not be able to do a photo shoot for a few weeks maybe he will extend his time stay in Seoul.” Kyuhyun said while climbing the stairs leading to the second floor.

“What?!” I half-screamed because I was shocked and did not believe what I had just heard.

“So yeah now only two of us here. No Songie to help you. And what’s the difference between me and Songie that will help you? Do you feel uncomfortable because you feel something different and special at me?” Kyuhyun asked in a teasing tone.

“What???! How…How can you think like that?! It’s not like that!” I said quickly. Maybe too quickly until in the end I just made Kyuhyun laughed and got the impression that what he says is right, though yeah in fact what he says is not wrong.

“Now, please help me open the bedroom door.” Kyuhyun said, still so cheerful after done laughing.

Without noticing my surroundings, I’m just immediately doing what Kyuhyun tell me and I just realized that the door I had just opened is the room door that is opposite from my bedroom.

“Wa..Wait..Kyuhyun, why did you take me to your room??” I asked trying to suppress feelings of panic that began to spread while my heartbeat was beating very fast.

“The doctor said today I have to accompany and monitor you because there is a chance you will have a fever. That’s why you’ll sleep here with me.” Kyuhyun said while stepping into the bedroom.

“What??! Wait! Wait!!”

 


Part 6!! I can update pretty fast, right? So happy~~ ^^ hehehe

Like usual I want to know what you think about this chapter.. ^^

Thank you so much for support and read and comment and subscribe my story..

See you~~ *I can't talk much now because something or someone XD hehehe