Part Three

Capture

Kyoto, Japan...

After we landed safely at Kansai International Airport, we immediately went to the rented house that has been provided for us. This is a very nice simple house, has 3 rooms on the 2nd floor while the first floor has a kitchen, living room, and dining room. Songie’s bedroom and my bedroom are next to each other while Mr. Cho’s bedroom was across my room.

Today we will not going to have a photo shoot so we have time to rest or take a walk; we were just going to go have dinner together to talk about a photo shoot tomorrow. When finished unpacking my stuff, I decided to try to look around alone because Songie want to rest before going to dinner with Mr. Cho.

I don’t dare to go too far because I am not familiar with Kyoto and fortunately not far from the rented house, I found a park that has plenty of benches and playground. I walked into the swing on the playground and sit on one of the swing. At first I was just sitting on a swing while seeing the sights around me that very beautiful. The leaves of Japanese maple trees start to turns to red and orange and some leaves become yellow, and some of the leaves begin to fall and make the scenery more beautiful.

When finished seeing the sights around the playground, I swung the swing with the help of my leg movement. I think the kids inside me began to take over and I made the swing swung higher and faster. I really enjoy the feeling of freedom that is growing inside of me and I love the cool wind that blows in my face, all that feelings made the laughter escaped from my lips.

For a moment I enjoy playing the swing until the swing slowly stopped swinging. I feel very happy and fresh. I closed my eyes with a smile still playing on my lips; I took a deep breath and enjoy the scent of autumn.

"You look very happy." Suddenly I heard a calm voice said from beside me.

"Oh?! Mr. Cho! You surprised me by suddenly appear like that." I said with eyes wide open now and Mr. Cho just laughed at my reaction. I think Mr. Cho likes teasing me.

"What are you doing here Mr. Cho?" I asked after I calm.

"I just took some photos." Mr. Cho said while sitting on another swing that was on my side.

And I just realized that there is a camera hanging around his neck.

"Can I see the photos you take?"

"No. I still have not decided I would publish these pictures or not, so I will not show it." Mr. Cho said while grinning.

"Oh? You made me curious." I said, puffing my cheeks while looking back to the autumn scenery around us.

"It's nice to be able to take a good photo so that we can save precious and beautiful moments. Although we can remember it but the photos will capture the moments for a longer period of time as well as the photo will also be a reminder." I said to myself, daydreaming.

"I can teach you about photography if you want." Mr. Cho said casually.

"Eh?! No no... I'm just talking nonsense Mr. Cho and I don’t mean to ask you to teach me. Besides Songie ever once tried to teach me, but then he gave up because I could not understand what he taught." I said hastily. "Oh and I thought I had better go back to prepare to go to dinner with Songie and you later. What about you Mr. Cho?"

"I still want to take some pictures, I'll catch up with you soon." Mr. Cho said while smiling at me.

"Okay. See you later Mr. Cho." I said and went out of the park. Somehow I think Mr. Cho was not as bad as I first thought.

 

At Ramen Shop...

"I plan to release this magazine next year in the first week of autumn. So when we finish every photo shoot session I thought it would be better if the next day we choose the photos that will be published and sent it to my secretary so that he can arrange the photos we choose. Is it okay for you Oh Song?" Mr. Cho asked when we are waiting for our food to come.

"It's okay for me, in that way we can also rest and prepare for the photo shoot the next day." Songie said, agreed with Mr. Cho.

And then our food finally came. We enjoyed our meal while Songie and Mr. Cho still discussing technical matters for shooting and also about the camera. I did not participate in the conversation because I don’t understand what they were talking about, but it was not a problem for me because I like to hear Mr. Cho’s voice when he spoke with Songie. Mr. Cho’s voice calm and deep; completely opposite to my voice. Therefore I am happy even just listening to their conversation while eating my tamago ramen.

After we finished eating we immediately returned to the rented house. Songie and Mr. Cho directly go upstairs while I walked into the kitchen to make hot milk before I go to sleep.

I was still half way make the hot milk when suddenly I felt like there was someone watching me. I looked back and saw that the person standing behind me is Mr. Cho.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Cho?" I asked, tilting my head. I somehow suspect that the person behind me is Mr. Cho.

"I just wanted to take a glass of water. Oh, so you're the type who likes to drink hot milk before going to bed." Mr. Cho said casually when he saw what I was trying to make. "The other thing I know about you to know you more closely." Mr. Cho added while grinning.

And I immediately remember what happened on the plane. I was happy at that time Songie suddenly awakened so I don’t need to say anything about the confident statement from Mr. Cho. I try to think that Mr. Cho was only joking when he said those words and I tried as soon as possible to forget what he said and also forget the strange feeling that I felt at that time.

"Don’t be silly Mr. Cho and don’t make fun about getting to know someone better so easily like that." I said while back to continue making my hot milk.

"Who said I was just making fun?" Mr. Cho asked in a serious tone. I don’t know what I had to say to answer the question and I feel so stupid for talking about this topic, I should just let Mr. Cho says what he wants without discussing it further. Now I am just asking for trouble for myself with talk like that to him. Aish! Why can’t I think more wisely before I say something to him?!

I still scold myself while I stirred the hot milk that I made when I was suddenly turned around by Mr. Cho. I was very surprised and I could only look at Mr. Cho, who is now standing right in front of me, I did not even hear his footsteps as he approached me. And besides he turned me to face him, now he also got me in between his hands which he places at the kitchen table on each side of me.

"I don’t making fun and I really truly with my words on the plane." Mr. Cho said as he leaned into me until his face close to mine. I tried to step back to give some distance between us but I could not move because the kitchen table has to be right behind me.

I began to feel that strange feeling again and I really don’t know what I should do now. When Mr. Cho leaning closer to me, I instinctively put my hand on his shoulder to push him but I could not find the strength to push him away.

Now our faces really close until I could feel Mr. Cho’s warm breath and our noses touching each other while his lips only an inch from my lips. My heart beat so fast now, my stomach feels very strange like there are tight knot in my stomach while my cheeks like burning. And I can’t do anything other than stare at Mr. Cho’s black onyx orbs.

"Let's try to get to know each other. And Ryeowookie please don’t think I'm kidding again." Mr. Cho whispered, making our lips almost touching and my heartbeat stopped for a moment. After saying that Mr. Cho finally pulled away and made we have a safe distance between our faces while our bodies are still close together. "Good night, Ryeowookie." Mr. Cho said with a smirk on his lips as he caressed my left cheek with his hand and then calmly walked away, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I still froze for a few seconds and my mind still empty before I suddenly heard a loud noise of something falling to the floor that made me finally get back to the real world. I was weakly look to the floor to see what objects that fall, only to find that the sound is coming from a small spoon fell to the floor, a small spoon that I use to stir the hot milk and that I forgot I was still held for this.

I slid to the floor, because after I passed my state of shock I felt very weak. My heart still beating so fast and my cheeks are so hot right now, but fortunately the knot in my stomach started to disappear.

"Uuuh... What should I do tomorrow when meeting with him again?? Why should I be strange like this??!" I whispered to myself.

 

The Next Morning...

"Songie, let me sleep... Give me 10 minutes. I'm still so sleepy.. I could not sleep last night..." I said sleepily when someone tries to wake me up.

"Why you can’t sleep last night, Ryeowookie?"

When I heard ‘that’ voice, my sleepiness immediately disappears, I immediately opened my eyes to make sure if my guess is correct and with very sad it turned out my guess is correct.

"Mr. Cho!! What are you doing here?!" I asked in a panic and immediately covered myself with a blanket from head to toe. I don’t know why I always have to experience the embarrassing incident with Mr. Cho.

"I just want to wake you up because we will soon go to do a photo shoot session." Mr. Cho said in a cheerful voice, I'm sure he laughed secretly; because of the stupidity that many times I do every time I met him.

"Okay.. Thank you Mr. Cho, now I've got up so you can leave my room." I say while still hiding. I could hear his soft laughter and then not long I heard the door open and closed.

I waited a few minutes to make sure I was completely alone in my room and then I took off the blanket that hides my red face. I then remembered that I had to prepare myself to do a photo shoot so I was in a hurry go to the bathroom inside my bedroom. After shower I immediately put on a simple casual sweater combined with a long coat and blue jeans that had been prepared for the photo shoot today.

When I was about to open the door of my bedroom, I just realized there was a simple black camera hanging on my door knob. I took the black camera, wondering why there was a camera hanging on my door knob. I'm still confused about why and who owned the camera when I heard Songie called me to go downstairs because we had to immediately go, in a hurry and without thinking I keep the camera in my bag that I would bring to the photo shoot location.

 

Today we went to Arashiyama in the western outskirts of Kyoto. We will have a photo shoot in Arashiyama because this is one from many places that have the most beautiful scenery of autumn. First we did a photo shoot at Togetsukyo Bridge that has a lot of Japanese maple trees in the background. We show the beauty of autumn color combinations such as red, orange, and yellow with bright blue sky.

Then we moved to the well-known bamboo groves in Arashiyama. The scenery is absolutely beautiful and not lost with the beauty of the Japanese maple tree.

After we finished doing photo shoot in the bamboo groves, we move to the Tenryuji temple, a famous temple that has a beautiful garden. We took some photos inside the temple and some photos in the garden of Tenryuji temple.

"I thought we take enough photos for today." Songie said as a sign we were done with the photo shoot session while looking to Mr. Cho to make sure that he agrees.

"I think so. And I think we still have enough time to look around here because tomorrow we just need to choose the photos." Mr. Cho said while smile to us.

"Wow, you're really kind Kyuhyun. Honestly though I've been taking photos here, I could not really enjoy the view." Songie said excitedly. "Wookie, I want to take a walk to the Togetsukyo Bridge. You want to come?" Songie asked.

"Okay." I said without thinking.

 

"Songie, why don’t you who wake me up this morning?" I asked as we walked out of Tenryuji temple to go back to the Togetsukyo Bridge. Somehow this morning incident still bothers me a lot and actually, if I wanted to be honest a lot of events with Mr. Cho bothering me and I don’t know what I exactly should do about Mr. Cho’s statement about get to know each other better. Somehow I still hope he was joking though Mr. Cho said he was really serious.

"Oh, it's because when I want to get into your room to wake you, Kyuhyun said he wanted to give something to you so it would be more practical if he is the one that will wake you up too."

"Give me something?" I asked confused.

"He does not give anything to you? I think I saw him holding something. So he just wakes you?" Songie asked back with a puzzled look.

Mr. Cho wanted to give something? What would he give to me? Wait, don’t tell me that what he wants to give is...

"Songie, sorry.. I had to do something so you better go first, I'll follow after completing my business." I said with a rush and immediately go back to the Tenryuji temple.

"Where is he?" I muttered to myself while looking at the Tenryuji temple. Last time I saw him walk into the temple but I could not find him in there. I just think about giving up when I finally saw him talking to someone at the Tenryuji temple garden.

I walked close to him but I still keep my distance because I did not want to disturb Mr. Cho who still speaks with an old woman but Mr. Cho soon see me and excused himself to the old woman before he walked to near me.

"Did I disturb you Mr. Cho?" I asked, feeling bad because I make him stop talking to the old woman.

"No, of course not. I'm just asking about this place and to where I should go to see the beautiful sights of autumn. Aren’t you going to go with Oh Song to Togetsukyo Bridge? Is it okay you come to here?" Mr. Cho asked me while briefly brushing my bangs.

"Eh? Hmm... I think it is okay, I've told him to go there first. Emmm... Actually I came here to ask you something." I say hesitant to ask the questions that appear in my mind.

"Oh? What do you want to ask?" Mr. Cho asked with a curious tone.

"Uuuh..It's.. It's about this morning... It's..Emmm.. This morning I found a black camera hanging on my door knob and Songie say you want to give me something. Are you who leave the camera?" I asked, looking into a black camera that I hold now, I don’t dare to look directly at Mr. Cho who stands near me.

"Ah.. About that... Yes, that's what I want to give to you.." Mr. Cho said calmly.

"But why?" I asked again as I finally looked at Mr. Cho with puzzled look.

"Because I'm going to teach you about photography. That was my first camera; at first I studied photography with that camera. It is a simple and nice camera for beginners. And although I've had many better cameras, I still keep and carry that camera wherever I go." Mr. Cho explains.

"Oh? Then this camera is precious to you.. I can’t accept this." I said while trying to give the camera back to Mr. Cho.

"No.. It's okay.. You can use it to learn." Mr. Cho said while smiling at me. "Okay, how about this, this camera I will only lend it to you, so that you will have to return it back to me." Mr. Cho added before I can say another protest or find a way to refuse to accept Mr. Cho’s camera.

"Hmmm.. Okay.. Thank you, Mr. Cho." I said with a smile, if only borrow it’s okay for me because eventually I will give this camera back to him, I know this camera is important to him otherwise he would not keep it and bring the camera to wherever he goes.

"You are welcome, Ryeowook.. And now as a thank you, you should join me. Let's go to Sagano Romantic Train and then try the Hozu Riverboat Ride." Mr. Cho said while holding my wrist and pulled me to walk out of the Tenryuji temple garden.

"Eeehh?!" I forgot to protest about Mr. Cho grabbed my wrist and did not know what to say when I heard about where Mr. Cho want to go.

 


Part 3~

Firstly I want said thank you to Lolita26 for let me join her KyuWook contest and I want say sorry I could not finish this story on time according with the deadline.

Secondly I very happy that you all support me, read this story, subscribe my story, upvotes and leave comment for me. I am so happy and it's help me to keep writing in the middle of my busy life.. Also thank you for ryena87, Snake01, and TaoPanda44 for vote this story, I am sorry I can't completed this story on time and make your vote is not count, and also to all of you thank you and sorry. I will try my best for this story and please keep support this story, subscribe, upvote, and tell me what you think about my story with leave me comment..

Btw next week I will not update this story because I plan to post something (on my other story) that I already write since last month.. ^^ hope nothing is wrong so I can do my plan.. ^^

See you~