Chapter 9

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umm, so Leo oppa, do not take what Hongbin said to heart, wait I mean... Yea, that's true. I mean what's the point of me staying here, not remembering what is my past?!" I said, chocking back tears. 

Leo looked akinda shock. He just pulled me in for a hug. "Fine, you want to hear your past? Okay. Promise me you will act to the other members that you still want to know why you can't remember your past, okay?" Leo just reasoned with me. Sounding it was kind of fair, I just nodded my head, near his chest. "Okay, here I go." (From now would be Leo speaking about Semin's past.)

The first time we knew you was when we had just been accepted to Jellyfish Entertainment. Days later, you went to UK to further your studies. So we didn't see you for 1 and a half year. Then you came back, memories all washed out. N-hyung said that when you were in UK, you got into a hit and run accident, wiping out all your memories. N-hyung tries to forget about it, but when he needs to tell your relatives, he ended up asking us for the cause of your memories wiped away. Are you happy with me tell you all that you need to hear?

I just sit there stupidly, after listening to what Leo has just told me. I shook my head. I could tell that Taekwoon's was slightly shocked. "Taekwoon, why do I have the same the necklace as you?" I question. 

"Yah, oppa. Why." Leo and I turned to see who is the mystery speaker. I didn't know who was she but she seemed over protective over Leo, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter