Chapter 1

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Back

'New day at work, working at SMTOWN, just to be with Seohyun. This job was such a good idea. I could see Seohyun, her group and many more idols.' I thought walking into SMTOWN building deigns area to get started with SNSD clothes. 

When I was working, there was a knock on the door and behind it was the CEO's assistant. She asked me to go to the CEO's office at once. Without knowing, I just went. Some part of me told me it was not going to be good. 

Entering the office, I greeted the CEO and took a seat. He started telling me I had to be shifted to Jellyfish entertainment to work there. The rest of it I couldn't hear as the only sentence that was in my head was I had to be shifted to Jellyfish entertainment. 

I returned to the design area and started packing. Once done, I went online to research about VIXX.

"So they are the junior of SNSD! Wow! And they only have... One abulm?!?! Haiz. Looks like I would be designing loads of clothes." I said sighing, looking at the competer. 

"Done packing! Yay! Now it's time to go home and sleep" I mummbled, while switching on my 7 seated car, storing sketches of clothes to the passenger seat. 

Driving, I felt my eyelids were drooping so I called my best of friends, Seohyun and told her the bad news. Minutes later, I reached home unpacked, bathed and went to sleep, dreaming of the next day.

 

 

Hi! It is MyLion92 here! So sorry for not having any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter