Chapter 5

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Semin's P.O.V

'Semin ah, control yourself! Leo is your friend!' I thought to myself. I headed out of the bathroom as I heard a knock on the door. When I went out, I saw SNSD standing, right in front of VIXX's door. 

"Ah~! Semin ah~! Semin ah~! Annyeong! How are you? Are you---" Seohyun was cut off by Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD. Taeyeon gave Seohyun a look and they said,"1,2,3! Annyeonghaseyeo! So Neo Shi Dae imida!" The group said. I could hardly believe what I'm seeing! Why is Seohyun here? Why, why, why?I was about to talk when I got interrupted by Hakyeong leading and saying,"1,2,3! Annyeonghaseyeo, Real V, V,I,X,X, VIXX imida!" 

Once they were done introducing themselves, I started to rattle of my questions like why were SNSD here and why VIXX are still not done wearing their MV clothes? Once VIXX heard they all rushed to the bathrooms to change to proceed to the next filming location, but Leo was just standing there, in his usual outfit. I went over to ask him about changing. He just replied the cubicals would be full. I want to argue but somehow some part of me didn't want to argue. I walked off saying "be quick"! I went off to talk with SNSD and also telling them my packed schedule. All the members, except Seohyun, went for their own schedule.

 

At that time, N came back with Hongbin and Ravi. They went to get ready to set off while the Lion couldn't be found. I excused myself to look for Leo while Hyuk and Ken came back. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter