Chapter 7

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! Ken! Hongbin! Come here! Help me remember whether my cuz lost her memories due to really high, high fever." I requested. 

"Ani hyung. The memories was lost due to a driver who hit her and zoomed off... Or is it because..." Ken replied. 

"N hyung, like what Ken hyung said, she lost it due to a hit and run accident. Semin's parents are trying to bring it back." Hongbin said, helping Ken in his answer. 

W.O.W. My cuz went through this and I forgot about it! Bad me! 

"Voodoo dolls! Come here!" Semin shouted, styling Leo's hair, who's asleep. 

Semin's P.O.V

I was requested to help the hair stylist and make-up artists to style the boys. I picked up the power from the table with the skull microphone. I went to Leo and before I applied the power on Leo, he woke up, having a power compact near his face. I was very awkward, with a capital 'A'. My face became red and took a step back. If I was not wrong, Leo also had a startled and shocked looked. 

"Ya~, Heo Semin~! What is the meaning of this? Why are both of your face red?" N exclaimed, pointing at us and attracting attention from the other members. 

"Oppa~! N oppa~! Won't you feel shock if you got up and saw Hyunnie( Seohyun )helping you add powder to your face?" I attacked with that sentence. His face immediately became bright red, "Heo. Se. Min.! Your going to get my revenge soon! With Leo not around." My cuz counted back, walking back. 

"Miain Leo oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter