Chapter 3

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N/Hakyeong's P.O.V

'What is my cousin doing here, as my stylist?' I wondered, after introducing my group to my cousin, Heo Semin. I pulled her aside after she was done making the call and started questioning her.

"Do you know I work here, as the singer?" I asked, "or did you even check our profile?" 

"Yea, I did check your profile, but I only saw your stage name, not your real name and Hakyeong, I was posted here. I first started working for SMTOWN." Semin replied.

I stared at her and question," who is that idol?" She replied cooly saying SNSD sunbaenim. I was in a total shock. How could my cousin not tell me she was working for SNSD sunbaenim?! Starlights and my group knows that SNSD's Seohyun is my ideal type. I snapped out of it when I heard Hongbin calling me.

"Hyung, Semin needs ask us which colour works with us the best." Hongbin said, "hurry here stop daydreaming."

Seohyun's P.O.V

'How could our CEO just change our stylist just like that?' I thought, placing down my phone after making a call to Semin. It's just to sudden! Today we had a day off and we have nothing to do. Out of nowhere, I remembered that Semin had told me where is her new workplace. Since today is our day off, we should just go there and say "hi", the CEO wouldn't say "no". After all, Semin used to be our stylist. So today our day off had became a suprise day, just for Semin.

 

 

 

Hi there! It's MyLion92 here! T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter