Chapter 10

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya~, Semin ah~, how is Hyunnie? Can you call her down soon? Heo Semin?" That Hakyeonnie keeps bugging me! 

"N-oppa, she busy. Instead, I'll give you banana milk for two weeks, OK?" I tried reasoning with him. I could tell he was definitely tempted, but my answer was far from what I had expected.

"Aniyeo, shireo. Unless Seohyun is the one giving me the milk, no thanks ne-dongsang." Eurgh! I hate losing! No choice, I agreed to him, without asking her to bring banana milk.

"Seohyun ah~, are you free now?" 
"Ye Semin. Wae?"
"You see, you kinda have to come here to stop a buzzing at my ear, namely my cousin."
"Ah~, okay. Text me the location Semin. I'll bring so food along!" 

And that was the phone call with Hyunnie. I looked at N,telling me the news, then he started jumping on the spot, thanking me. I went to the other members, looking at Hongbin act with the female actress in the M/V.

"Wah, daebak! Hongbin hyung!" Hyuk exclaimed.

"VIXX, filming ended already? Are you going off now? Aww, too bad! I heard someone's bringing food!" That's where I felt my ears drums breaking.

"Ani noona, we're not going back yet! So where's the food?" Hyuk answered for the group, well not counting Leo. 
"Well food's coming soon, VIXX so want to wait?" They all nodded their heads and I ushered them to the bench. 
They all started talking when the door open, revealing Seohyun, carrying loads of food tins with coffee. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter