Chapter 4

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni! Hurry! Let's go before manger-nim changes his mind about sending us to Jellyfish entertainment!" I scrambled rushing my unnies to get ready. I was planning a surprise visit for my friend, Heo Semin, who is working at that entertainment. As we got into the car, we talked about what to do there like to interact with VIXX and play board games. 

Semin's P.O.V 

As I got VIXX ready with their outfits for their next mini-album, Rock Ur Body, which somehow the concept is vutrial games/world. While doing my work, I kept on glancing and VIXX's poker face, Jung Leo, who looked serious and yet cute. I didn't know how to bring this up but someday I will, like asking Hakyeong for help? I had to take measurements and my cousin kept moving around (practically me, I was dodging the photo! How knows what he is going to do?)  as he wanted me to be his picture. 

"Please just one photo? Semin ah~, what has samcheul (uncle) taught you? Just one photo for me please?" Hakyeong asked as I dodge another time when he pressed the camera button. 

"Semin ah~, you see what I got? I got Ken's face instead of yours! He's so not my cousin!" he whined as he deleted the 10th photo. 

"Hyung, just leave her alone. Your time on measurements has gone over by 5 minutes." N turned to see the speaker. It was Hyuk, the maknae (youngest). I wondered why he did that when his turned was over. Then next I saw Leo, Hongbin and Ravi giving a thumbs up.

Hakyeong gave u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter