Chapter 11

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had arrived at VIXX's dorm. Small yet cozy. One look and you can tell it is a boy group dorm. 
"Min, where to put the food and beverages?" I directed Hyunnie to the coffee table and there came the wild animals, looking for food. 
I simply shook my head. On stage, charming. Off stage, are they really VIXX? Well, idols are idols. One member, as usual, sat out. Leo was in his room, well sort of. He shared the room with N, Ken and Hongbin. Leo was listening to his music, eyes shut. I knelt beside him, thinking he was asleep. Removing the ear phones, a hand stopped me.
"L-Leo, sorry if I woke you up. You still need this?" I held up the ear phone. What else do you expect from him? I just received a little nodded. I headed back out to enjoy the time with Seohyun. Before I had made my move, they beat me to it.
"Leo hyung, Semin noona, come on out! We're playing a game!" Ravi directed us out. 
"Okay~, we're playing 'truth or dare'. It can be a couple dare or a single dare. Who's going first?" N asked, handing out a plastic bottle. Little Hyuk raised his hand and spun the bottle. It landed on---- Ravi.
"Truth or dare?" N asked.
"Hmm, Hyuk is an evil maknae, what dangers up ahead, I would not dare to check, so truth." Ravi replied.
"Okay hyung, on a scale of six, what is your ranking of earning of money?" That question received many curious face.
"Maybe one or two? I'm writing my own songs, earning a secret amount. My turn to spin?" Without wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter