Chapter 6

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why did Leo give me a necklace just like his?' I wondered, heading towards the carpark of Jellyfish entertainment. I touched the necklace inside my pocket and went to start VIXX's van.

"Semin ah~! Can you lend me your phone? Please? I'll not do anything! Promise!" my cousin asked,reaching out his hparm to where my phone is located. "Nope, sorry. My cousin, don't think I don't know what's up on your sleeves!" I answered, making a sharp edge.

"Ya! Noona~~! Be careful~! Don't get us hurt! You'll have to pay an arm and leg for that!" Hyuk whined, only to receive a glare from Leo. "Hyuk-shi, that is why we must wear safety belts in a car." Seohyun said, looking up from her book.

When we reacher the filming location, I let VIXX get out of the car first then Seohyun and I strolled into the location. 

"Ok! So there are two areas! One for Jekyll and the other is for Hyde! Leo, Ravi and Hongbin go to Hyde first! The others go to Jekyll, got it?" the director yelled. VIXX just simply nod their head and the Jekyll people came to me for their other clothes. 

"Noona, this is why you shouldn't let us change in the office building!" Hyuk argued, looking around for someone. "Is Leo-hyung here? Hyung is giving me loads of glare, neck-slice and hits! No sign of hyung, right?" I just nodded. I continued chatting with Seohyun until I asked her a question that she could not reply. "Seohyun ah, what was my past before I came to SM TOWN?" Seohyun just shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter