Chapter 2

Friends and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Ringgg!!! Ringgg!' My alarm clock went, asking me to get from my soft, cozy bed to get ready to go to work, WORK?! I totally forgot about it! I shot up and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Once ready, I ate my breakfast and rushed to the car park to get going to Jellyfish entertainment. I didn't want to be late. 

When I entered the building, I saw another van entering the car park. It was black with tinted windows. Not caring, I went to park my car and headed to the CEO's office. He explained that I would be designing their MV's clothes and stage outfits. The CEO told me to go to VIXX's practice room to check their choreography to design the clothes. When I reached there, I knocked and entered. VIXX looked at me, confused. Out of all of them, I recognised the boy in red hair, Hakyeong, my cousin. 

The member next to Hakyeong whose hair was blonde nudged him. Hakyeong was lost in thoughts until then. He led his group to the introduction. Then he asked me "Is that really you, Heo Semin?" 

"Yea," I replied, "but back as your stylist!" I did a peace sign. Hakyeong introduced me to s as he was the leader. So the blondie is called Ravi, Kim Wonshik. There was Leo, Jung Taekwoon, the second eldest. The others are called Ken, Lee Jaewan, Hongbin as Lee Hongbin and Hyuk as Han Sanhyuk. Somehow Jung Leo is somewhat attracting me to him but I just let that go. 

Just then my phone ringed. I squealed as I saw the caller ID. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter