Big Bro

Pyra

“Yvanna, the mattresses on the 3rd floor needs changing” Mrs. Lee said.

“Yes, ma’am,” Yva quickly grab her cart loaded with new mattresses and pillow cases.

She has been working here for almost three months. A month after Eunhyuk left, she moved to Myrtle beach to work. Her last employer in the construction recommended her to the hotel that they built.

Food and shelter are free, that’s what made her accept the opportunity. Plus, surroundings itself was fascinating.

‘I can live here forever’, the thought that came into her mind the minute she stepped her foot in her new home.

Her new home was not that big, smaller than her apartment. Sunset red colored floral wallpaper on the walls, living room with a couch for two in front of a small TV, kitchen on the side. Her room was quite small, with a wooden cabinet and a bamboo bed.

After her working hours, she usually goes home. She barely enjoys the night time at the beach, bonfires are always there to scare her off. Tourist and their other guest stayed out to watch the performers dancing with their chained fire balls on their hands. Yvanna just watched from afar.

“Have he call you?” Paula, her partner for cleaning this day, asked.

“Nope.” Yvanna answered coldly. Eunhyuk said he’ll be back sooner than she thought. But he didn’t, and she didn’t want to wait there for something she wasn’t even so sure about. She didn’t know who’s she waiting. So instead, she decided to make life out of it.

“Maybe, he had already tied knots with the blondie.” Yvanna added

“Let’s hope not. Maybe your little fairy tale was on its way to happy ending...” Paula looked at her, “With a twist”

“Let’s just not think about it”

Of course Eunhyuk’s I’ll-be-back-but-not scheme hurt her. She trusts him. With all the hopes up to understand the power of ice and fire thingy.

“Yvanna, someone’s looking for you, ” Claire, the front desk girl, said.

“Who?”

“I don’t know,  he’s in the lobby.”

He?Eunhyuk?

Yvanna headed to the lobby. No one’s that she at least knew was there. She walked around the lobby and notice a piece of red paper on the coffee table.

Yvanna I., was scribbled on it. She flipped it and saw a neat handwriting, at your house, it reads.

She went home. It must be Eunhyuk. She opened her front door and saw a man standing, his back facing her.

“Eunhyuk?” She called.

The man faced her. No, it wasn’t Eunhyuk.

“Hello there, little sister.”

It was Miguel.