Strawberry-blonde

Pyra

Eunhyuk knocked at the door several times before Yvanna opened it.

“Hey” Eunhyuk said. “Is there any problem?” He asked as he noticed Yvanna look down.

She shook her head “Someone’s looking for you”

“Who?” He asked, confused. Yvanna open the door widely and let him come in. A strawberry-blonde haired girl was sitting on the couch, eating lasagna that Eunhyuk assumed Yva had heated up.

“Hyukie!!” The girl rose at the sight of him, her run towards him and give him a hug.

Eunhyuk saw Yva in the kitchen, she turns her head and their eyes meet. She forces a smile and continued cooking.

“Where have you been?” The girl breaks the hug and look at him.

“I just want a break away from the house rules.” He whispered.

“You know, your mom is very worried. You made us think that our wedding needs to be postponed” She emphasized and quite make her voice louder at the word ‘wedding’, making Yvanna stop what she was doing for a few seconds.

“Hey, I already told all of you that the wedding should be cancelled. I have to do something important.”

“What? To experience living in such a low class apartment? Eunhyuk you know I’m so mad at you right now, but I really miss you. I miss your lasagna too.”

“I have to stay.” Eunhyuk said.

“Look, I’ll be in my car at the parking lot, I’m gonna wait for you. So pack your things and let’s go home.”

The strawberry-blonde girl walk out of the unit leaving Eunhyuk alone with Yvanna.

“You should’ve told me you’re engaged.” Yvanna blurted. “It’s not that I fall for your charms but I just don’t want being called a by a person I didn’t know for letting you live with me when I thought you’re homeless.”

“Yva…”

“You should really pack your things your little psychotic blonde will freak out down there.”

“It’s not really what you think. I need to tell you something more important than that psycho because the truth is, she’s my parent’s pet.”

“What Eunhyuk? I barely know you and it’s my fault to let you live here, I may be a anyway.”

“Would you please listen to what I’m going to say?”

“Go ahead so you can leave.” She looked at him in his eyes, they’re both tearing up for know reason she can fathom.

“We’re different, you know it. I know you can feel it.”

“I can’t understand what you’re saying, you should go now and stop wasting time.”

“There’s no time wasted Yva.” He walks around the kitchen and grab a cup of water. “Here, let me show you”

Yva stared at the glass of water. “Now what?”

“Wait” Eunhyuk said, slowly, the cup of water on his hand froze.

“Is this some kind of magic trick cause I’ll not buy it.” She said, forcing to hide the amusement in her voice.

“The night your house burned, you survived because fire can’t really harm you. You know that Yva. In your heart you know something is happening that you can’t control, or understand.”

“Stop this absurdity, will you?”

“You’re fire, I’m snow. Remember?”

“Eunhyuk, don’t use you’re trivial to me this time, your fiancée is waiting for you.”

Eunhyuk held her hands and gave her the frozen cup of water.

“Concentrate on the cup.”

“You’re crazy.”

“You want that damn thing to melt. Think of melting the ice Yva. Concentrate. Just try it, please”

Yva did, without looking away from the cup. The ice slowly begins to melt.

“Our ability is dangerous to mankind. That’s why I search for you, ‘opposites do attract’, it wasn’t that hard to find you. There’s some kind of force that I can’t explain that drives me into you. The night that I save your life I felt something different then I just knew that it’s you that I’m looking for. I’m not good at explaining this Yva, that’s why I’m showing you.”

“Eunhyuk, the water is beginning to boil and the cup will definitely break.” Her voice was shaking but she believed everything he just said.

Eunhyuk held her hands, the water stops boiling and returns to its normal temperature.

“You need to go.” Her tears were flowing, her mind was swirling.

“I’ll just fix everything, that girl down there was nothing”

“I don’t what you to break that girl’s heart for something crazy like this.”

“No, I’ll do everything. Do you ever feel like you finally found your better half?”

She nods. “Yes, I feel it when I’m with you”

“That’s my point. I’m not gonna let you go Yva, not when I finally found happiness.”

He walks towards her and cupped her face with his hands.

“Hey, don’t cry. In the meantime that I’m away, take a good care of yourself. There are many people out there searching for us, I already bought supplies good for a week, avoid going out okay?”

She nods.

“I know there’s a lot to take in.” Yvanna bowed her head. “Hey, what is it?” He asked.

“I should’ve sell the fridge, you can freeze things for me I could save electricity and money” She whispered.

Eunhyuk smiled. “Okay, okay, but better keep in the fridge for a while.”

“You should go.”

“Right.” He walked towards the door and glance at her again.

“I’ll be back soon you won’t even notice I left. Don’t trust anyone for a while, can you do that for me?”

Yvanna nods.

“And Yva…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

 

 

--------------------------

COMMENTS are much appreciated

Thank you for the new subscribers by the way.

-Love, authornim <3