Three days time

Pyra

“In three days time, I need to give the ring to him.” Yvanna mumbled

“What ring?”

“He mentioned about a ruby ring. I remembered that my parents gave it to me on my birthday. Said it was my family’s heirloom.”

“It’s not just an ordinary heirloom.” Eunhyuk held out his hand, showing a ring she never noticed before. “This is our family’s ring. Usually, rings like what we have holds the greatest power that our family could have.”

“That’s why Miguel wants it”

“Do you know where it is?”

“Yes. It’s in my mom’s urn.”

“That’s not quite safe.”

“I know. But, we need to give it to him. Or else…”

“No. we’re not giving that ring.”

“But he threatened me. He threatened us.”

“Then we’ll fight.”

“No, we shouldn’t.” Yvanna sighed. “I can just give it to him then go somewhere far, start a new life.”

“He’ll hunt you down. He sees you as a threat Yva.” Eunhyuk almost whisper. “You know you’ll not be safe and yet you deny it to yourself.”

Yva didn’t answer. He’s right. Miguel will kill her no matter what.

“I just want to give up. There’s nothing for me here. All I know is surviving. Maybe this is the time of giving up. I’ll die anyways.”

“I know it’s hard to trust me when I told you that you’ll have me for good. I don’t know how to convince you but can you just somehow try to have this fight?”

“Fine. Whatever.”

 “Just try. They entrust the ring to you. Atleast fight for it. Don’t let them die for nothing.”