sweet escape

be mine

while sungyeol is sleeping, suddenly his phone rang. sungyeol wake up and get his phone, sungyeol carve a smile when he see sunggyu names on his phone screen. 

''hyung!'' sungyeol answer the call quickly.

''where are you???'' 

'' i been kidnap by that spoil rich kid again! and he want me stay as his maid for one week!'' sungyeol answer.

''mwoo? where are you? i'll go get you!'' 

sungyeol tell sunggyu way to get to myungsoo mansion and in the same time sungyeol thinking a way to escape from myungsoo.outside the room there are two bodyguard guarding him so he enter the toilet in the room and look outside the window, a big tree is near the window, he can reach the tree but a bit in risk because it was in the 2nd floor. sungyeol go up the window and jumped to the branches of the tree, he almost fell but he succesfully reach the branches. sungyeol got a lil' scratch on his arm but its ok for him cuz he can escape from that house. 

sungyeol get of the tree and look around carefully, he manage to go to the front gate and suddenly he see a red porshe going out from the mansion, sungyeol hide behide one of the tree and saw the driver of the car.. he seem familiar, but its not myungsoo. its woohyun, sungyeol stunned for a second. he tried to follow the car, but he fail cuz the car is so fast. 

''is that woohyun?'' whisper sugyeol to himself.

'' sungyeollllll !!'' sunggyu shout as he run toward sungyeol. sungyeol turn around and run to sunggyu.

'' are u okay??'' sunggyu worried.

''i'm ok hyung! but i am curious about something'!' sungyeol say with serious voice.


sunggyu confuse and look at sungyeol while sungyeol take out his phone and make a call, to woohyun. XD
sunggyu just stare at sungyeol.


'' woohyun.'' 

'' ah, sungyeol! whats up? '' woohyun answer sungyeol call while driving.

''sorry, did i disturb you?''

''Oh, no.. why?'' 

'' Ani, i just wanna ask you something.. '

''you can ask me anything!'' woohun answer with a smile in his voice.

'' are you using a red porshe?'' ask sungyeol out off curiosity and a lil' nervous.

'' how did you know?'' woohyun shocked and stop his car  at the roadside.

'' hahaha.. i just guess! mianhae, i am disturbing you.. i'll text you later nae! bye!'' sungyeol end the call. woohyun confuse and shook his head and start driving again.




*************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry.. the chapter is too short... and ..

i need your help!!  what should happen next..??? 
helpp mehhh... xO