u not going anywhere!

be mine

sunggyu want to go out to the shop to buy something.. when suddenly a car stop in front of his house.
the driver make an emergency break when a cat is passing by. sunggyu look at the driver face and he remember the guy that draw sungyeol in his car yesterday. its myungsoo.

before sunggyu can knock the car window, the car already move fast leaving sunggyu behind.
in the car, myungsoo phone is ringging.

'' hello'' myungsoo answered the call.

'' young master, we found that boy address!'' say the bodyguard.

myungsoo get sungyeol address and drive immediatly to sungyeol place.

meanwhile, at sungyeol place... 
sungyeol just done bathing and drying his hair. sungyeol wanna send a morning message to woohyun when he suddenly remember about his phone. 
'' , i forgot my phone!'' he say to his himself.

sungyeol feel so tired and threw himself on the bed trying to sleep.
suddenly he hear knocking on his door. sungyeol lazily go to the door and open it.
sungyeol feel so shock when he see myungsoo in front of him.

'' this bastart again!'' sungyeol whisper to himself.

myungsoo step in sungyeol house and looking around. sungyeol shocked and try stoping him.

'' where is your parent?'' ask myungsoo.

'' i live alone, my parent not here!'' sungyeol answer myungsoo.

myungsoo suddenly smile and look at sungyeol and pull sungyeol out of the house.

'' where are you taking me?? yaa!! my house door not lock!!! '' shout sungyeol but myungsoo don't respond and still pulling sungyeol.

''yaaa!!!'' shout sungyeol.

''you still owe me 100 thousand won, yesterday u just paid 100 thousand won! because u still not cleaning my room!'' myungsoo push sungyeol into his car and start driving. myungsoo stop and pull sunyeol out of the car.

'' where u taking me? we are not at your house!'' sungyeol say.

'' shut up and just follow me!'' myungsoo takes sungyeolto a luxury restaurant.

myungsoo and sungyeol sit at the table and myungsoo start making order.

''what you wanna eat?'' myungsoo ask sungyeol while staring at sungyeol.

'' i dont wanna eat!'' sungyeol reply while looking away.

''suit yourself!''

'' give it back to me!'' sungyeol glare at myungsoo.

''what?'' ask myungsoo without expression.

'' my phone! give it back!!'' sungyeol gave a killing glare at myungsoo.

'' until u done with all your work, i'll give it back!'' 

''....''

the waitress serve their food and sungyeol is confuse..

'' i don't order anything, why u serve me too?'' ask sungyeol to the waitress.

'' the master next to you order it sir!'' the waitress answer. 

sungyeol cast a glance at myungsoo.

'' u must eat, u need energy to do work later! i dont want you faint in the middle of the work!''

''...''

sungyeol start eating and ignore myungsoo. myungsoo just smile watching sungyeol eating, myungsoo never feel this happy. he enjoying his new toys.



*************************************************************************************************************************************



i dunno what to say... ._.