free

be mine

sunggyu still sleeping soundly until he hear voice calling his name.
he lazily open his eyes and get out of his bed, he look at the cloak.. it was 7 in the morning.
sunggyu open his window and see who is calling him from outside the house.

''sungyeol!??''  sunggyu widen his eyes and quickly go down the stairs and open his house door.

'' sorry for interrupting you early in the morning!'' 

''are you okay??'' sunggyu ask sungyeol with worry face.

'' i feel like dying!!'' sungyeol complained to sunggyu with weak face.

'' go in first, tell me everything!'' sunggyu pull sungyeol hand and go into the house.

sungyeol follow sunggyu to the living room and then sit on the sofa.
he explain everything that happen to him the other day....



meanwhile.....



myungsoo awoke from his sleep and look at the table next to his bed..

''ah.. i almost forgot about that boy..'' myungsoo push the button on his table and a maid knocking his door.

'' come in'' myungsoo say.

''yes, young master?'' ask the maid.

''where is the boy?'' myungsoo ask the maid.

'' he already left after he done washing the cloth young master.'' answer the maid politely.

'' eh? he didn't ask about his phone?? '' 

''no, young master. he left as soon he finish his work.maybe he forget about his phone''  say the maid.

'' when did he left?''

''about a hour ago, young master.''

myungsoo quickly take a bath and wear his favorite shirt.
myungsoo takes his car key and hurrily go out from his magnificent house and get to his car and start the enjin

''young master, how about yout breakfast?'' ask the maid that following him around.

'' i'll eat outside! hey, ask the bodygard to find that boy!'' myungsoo direct the maid.

''yes young master.''

myungsooo drive his car fast leaving his house and start searching for sungyeol.

that time, sungyeol already told everyting to sunggyu. sunggyu so shocked with all the thing he heard from sungyeol. he can't do anything at that time.. he feel a bit guilt.


'' so.. you really wash all his cloth??'' sunggyu asking sungyeol with curiosity. 

''yep. his maid is watching me.. i cant do annything..! i just rest for awhile.. my body is so tired and hurt now!'' sungyeol sighed.
sungyeol watch the clock on the wall, its already 10 in the morning.

'' i need to go home now!'' sungyeol stand and walk to the door.

''let me send you home !'' offer sunggyu.

'' ah. its okay! i still can walk! our house not that far anyway!'' sungyeol give a bright smile to sunggyu as he leave the house.


*****************************************************************************************************************************************


omg! its getting boring right? o.o