i will find him!

be mine



sungyeol slowly open his eyes as the sunlight crept through his room. he sit up and stretch his muscles and rubbing his eyes. sungyeol almost forgot that he was in sunggyu house, in sungjong room that is.

Sungjong, sunggyu younger brother stay at his friend house during this school break doing his school project. so, the house empty with only sunggyu around. Sunggyu parent went to oversea because of his father work.

' you awake?' sunggyu slowly open the room door with smile on his face.

'ah, nae! good morning hyung!' sungyeol reply with bright smile.

' lets go down, i already make us some breakfast.'

'arraseo!' 



meanwhile..



myungsoo roll on his bed thingking what happen yesterday, he could not close his eyes. he is thinking about sungyeol, he can't find him anywhere. he look everywhere in the town also sungyeol house, but he cant be found.

'i should have take his phone number!' myungsoo throw his pillow when suddenly his room door opened.

'whoah!' woohyun shouted as he open the door and the pillow hit his face.

'hyung!what u doing here??' myungsoo schocked.

''yaa! what up with this pillow?''

'' sorry hyung! '' 

'aishh.. i am bored. lets go play!' woohyun take the pillow and put it on myungsoo bed.

suddenly myungsoo give a smirk as he thinking something when woohyun enter his room.

'hyung ah, tomorrow is your birthday right? 

'omo.. dont tell me you forgot your best friend birthday.' woohyun reply with sad face.

'anii, i am excited about it! i can't wait to go to your party tomorrow!' myungsoo smirk.

'ahaha! weird! i thought u hate attending party!' woohyun laugh.

'well, its a different story if its your best friend birthday right?' myungsoo and woohyun laugh together.

sungyeol decided to go back home to pick up his stuff, also the T-Shirt he buy for woohyun, sungyeol is excited, he cant wait to meet his crush and talk to him face to face. but myungsoo face poops up in his mind whenever he think of woohyun. sungyeol sighed. he know, if he go to woohyun party, he would meet with myungsoo again.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRSTLY, i am soooooo soryyyy for the late UPDATE!! 
I AM SO BUSY.. AND THE CHAPTER IS SO DAMN SHORT!!
i will update again soon! wait nee..

thanks for reading this stupid story!! i laff yuh all! <3