my name is sungyeol

be mine

myungsoo and sungyeol arrived at myungsoo house, one agaain sungyeol amaze with myungsoo magnificent house.
sungyeol wish he live there, its just like a dream to live in that huge mansion.

'' stay here'' myungsoo told sungyeol and went to his room. sungyeol waiting outside of myungsoo room and he can hear some weird sound from outside. he have a bad feeling about it. suddenly, myungsoo went out.

'' u can start do the cleaning!'' myungsoo direct sungyeol while giving him a devilish smile.

sungyeol nodded and went into myungsoo room. sungyeol only can be taken aback when he see the room condition. its was all messy and all the thing not in their place. sungyeol knew it was going to be like that, he glare at myungsoo. myungsoo just smiling and enjoying it. 

'' make sure its all in its place when i got back here!'' myungsoo direct sungyeol and left him in his room.

''why thishappenig to me!?'' sungyeol sighed and start soing the cleaning.

meanwhile.....

myungsoo went to living room in where woohyun waiting for him in that room.

''did you wait long?'' myungsoo say while sitting on the sofa.

'' not really!'' woohyun answer whle playing the psp game.

''you dont hangout with your princess today?'' myungsoo stare at woohyun.

''she is at her grandparent house, celebrating his grandmother birthday!'' woohyun answer while still playing his games

''why dont you hangout with that sungyeol guy while your princess is away?'' myungsoo suggest while giggles.

''he stop texting me since yesterday, i wonder why..'' woohyun reach his phone and start a call.

'' he turn off his phone'' woohyun continued and put away his phone.

''you like that sungyeol guy?'' myungsoo asking out off curiosity.

woohyun didn't answer myungsoo question and stare at his bestfriend who is smilling for himself. he never see the hard and stubborn myungsoo acting like that before. 

'' something good happen?'' woohyun ask.

'' ani, i just feeling good! '' myungsoo answer with a soft smile.

''something did happen!'' woohun pokes his bestfriend head and chuckles.

'' tell me!'' woohyun continued.

'' ani, really nothing happen!'' myungsoo laugh and pat his bestfriend shoulder.

while woohun and myungsoo is relaxing in the living room, sungyeol put all his efforts in cleaning myungsoo room, he feel really tired because he didn't even rest since yesterday. myungsoo thinking about meeting woohyun in the weekend and its brighten him up, so he has more energy to do his work. he really can't believe how big myungsoo room is. its five time bigger than his own room. sungyeol sighed.

finally myungsoo done cleaning the room. just to wait myungsoo to come back. he feel so tired, he sit on the sofa and fall asleep. half hour later, myungsoo come back, and suprised with his room.. its all clean tidy just like before. myungsoo look around and found sungyeol sleeping soundly on his sofa. he smile while staring at sungyeol innocent  sleeping face. 
myungsoo want to keep his toysforever, he want him to be beside him forever.

while myungsoo staring at sungyeol peaceful sleeping face, sungyeol suddenly awake from his sleep. myungsoo bit shocked and smile.

'' did i wake u up? '' myungsoo ask

'' you here! now give back my phone!!'' sungyeol look at myungsoo.

'' as promised.'' myungsoo give back the phone to sungyeol.

'that great!'' sungyeol relieved ang give a bright smile that making myungsoo heart stop for awhile.

''what is your name?'' myungsoo ask sungyeol.

''Lee sungyeol'' sungyeol answer while turning on his phone and start writting a message.

myungsoo stunned with sungyeol answer, many thing swirling around his head.he thinking about the guy woohyun talking about. 


**********************************************************************************************************************************


any sugession on what happening next? laugh