mine

be mine



myungsoo still confuse with his mixed feeling. he never feel like this before. why his heart hurting so much, he dont like his feeling now. 

'' i'm free now !'' sungyeol say to himself and step out from myungsoo room.

''not to fast!'' myungsoo blocked sungyeol at his door. '' its not over yet, u still owe me!'' myungsoo glare at sungyeol. sungyeol stop with confuse face.

'' are you kidding me? we promise i will be free after i done cleaning your room!'' sungyeol frowned.

'' i don't remember saying that.'' myungsoo pull sungyeol hand and taking him somewhere in the house. '

'' where u taking me now?''  sungyeol anwer with a lil' anger in his voice.

finally myungsoo stop in front of a room not far from his room.

'' you staying here from now on!'' myungsoo say to sungyeol while opening the door room and pull sungyeol into the room.

''yahh! what do u mean i live here??'' sungyeol slap myungsoo hand away.

'' you'll be my maid for one week!'' 

''mwo... excuse me..?? one week? are you crazy??'' 

'' no, i am not crazy, but i know u still owe me! '' myungso smirk.

'' one week? i cant do it! i can do it if its just one day!'' 

''i say one week and it will be one week!'' myungsoo glare at sungyeol.

''but..''

'' or you want me call the police?'' myungsoo reach his phone on his pocket and smirk.


sungyeol speechless, he can't fight myungsoo.. he remember he need to attend woohyun birthday in the weekend, 3 days after today.but he cant go against myungsoo. he just follow and sit on the bed in the room. the room is big, but not as big as myungsoo room. myungsoo smiled amd left the room. sungyeol dont know what to do, he still tired and he decide to sleep.

myungsoo still with his mixed feeling, he want to own sungyeol, he hate the fact that woohyun and sungyeol is friend, he want to break the chain between woohyun and sungyeol. myungsoo go to the living room and woohyun still sittig there playing his psp games.

''woohyun, we need to talk.'' myungsoo stand infront of his bestfriend.

''sure, what happen? u sound so serious.'' woohyun answer with confuse face seeing his bestfriend acting so serious. myungsoo silent for awhile and sit next to woohyun.

'' about that kid...''

''kid?'' woohun still puzzeled by myungsoo.

''sungyeol!'' myungsoo stare woohun direct in his eyes.

''what about him? why suddenly u interested with him?'' woohun answer.

''how he look like?''  myungsoo ask.

' i never meet him before!'' woohyun answer and continued playing his games.

''huh?''

''but i have his picture,'' woohyun cont.

woohyun take out his phone and show myungsoo, sungyeol picture. no doubt its the sungyeol that is his toys. myungsoo feel his heart tighten and feel very hurt.he don't understand why he feeling that way. he hold his chest trying to calm his heart that about to burst. xD
 


meanwhile...


sunggyu is infront of sungyeol house.he calling sungyeol for several time, but still no anwer, sunggyu decide to open the door.
sunggyu shocked when the door is not locked. he enter sungyeol house and searching for sungyeol. but no one in that house. sunggyu have uneasy feeling and he remember the boy who stoped infront of his house this morning. he rush out of sungyeol house and try to call sungyeol.




*************************************************************************************************************************************


the story become crazy.. i know.. =='

if you have suggestion,, feel free to comment!! :DDDD

thanks for reading my stupid story! :P