meet again

be mine

 

'' wooahhhhh'' sunggyu jaws drop when he and sungyeol reach at woohyun mansion.it was so big and have a large garden, there also a fountain in the middle of the garden, also a swimming pool at the back of the mansion.  It was big and elegent mansion but not as big as Myungsoo mansion.
 
'' but myungsoo mansion seem more big than this..'' sunggyu say under his breath and make sungyeol frowned as myungsoo name mentioned.
 
'' i hope we wont meet him here.'' sungyeol sighed and entering woohyun mansion,  Sungyeol eyes searching for woohyun in sea of people in the living room and he found him. He and sunggyu walk toward woohun, sungyeol heart jumping like crazy but he must meet woohyun, his love.
 
''woohyun..?'' sungyeol voice out , calling woohun and woohyun turn around facing sungyeol. 
 
'' sungyeol..?'' woohun slowly carve a smile on his face and walk closer to sungyeol and shake his hand. Sungyeol try to hide his blushing face, woohyun smile widely and saw someone standing next to sungyeol.
 
'' kim sunggyu, sungyeol bestfriend.'' sunggyu introduce himself to woohyun while shake his hand, woohyun cant take his eyes off sunggyu, he feel something about kim sunggyu that attract him.
 
'' thanks for coming to my birthday party, let me introduce you to my friend.'' woohyun said.
 
''wait.. this is your present'' sungyeol handed the present that he prepare for woohyun, woohyun accept it and smile.
 
''thanks sungyeol ah'' woohyun say and brought them to the group of young people not far from there.
 
sunggyu and sungyeol just follow woohyun from back when suddenly sungyeol saw a familiar figure within the group of woohyun friend, its Kim myungsoo, the last person he want to meet in the world. He wanted to escape but myungsoo already notice him and smirking. 
 
''i been waiting you.'' sungyeol widen his eyes when myungsoo grab his hand and try to take him away. Sunggyu trying to stop him.
 
''yah! where you taking him?'' sunggyu shout at myungsoo and grab sungyeol other hand.
 
'' its non of your business!'' myungsoo pull sungyeol other hand.
 
''myungsoo! what you doing to my guests??'' woohyun try to stop myungsoo. Myungsoo roll his eyes.
 
'' i will  let it go this time, but I'll wait for you after this end''myungsoo let sungyeol hand go and glare at sungyeol. Sungyeol flinch and bite his lower lips. 
 
'' do you know each other? '' woohyun become confuse.
 
''its a long story.''  sunggyu explain to woohyun.
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
sorry for the really late update.. o.o
 
this story become to confusing.. mian mian -bow-