dinner

be mine
Sunggyu is sitting on the couch in the living room while watch some drama airing on the Tv when suddenly his phone ring. Sunggyu lazily pick up his phone without moving his eyes from the Tv scene.
 
''hello.'' 
 
''Hyung....'' sunggyu eyes widen and look at the phone scene in disbelieve.
 
''Jongie!''
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
''Master, what do you want to eat for dinner?'' Myungsoo is reading his magazine that he found boring when Sungyeol come in his room.
 
''Well, what can you cook?'' Myungsoo gaze finally left the magazine and land to Sungyeol that standing by the door.
 
''Ehem, unfortunatly, i'm not the one that cook. i'll past the menu you wanted to the house chef.'' Sungyeol sending death glare to Myungsoo and Myungsoo find it cute.
''I'll let you be our house chef today.'' Myungsoo get up from his seat and walk to Sungyeol while putting his hand in his pocket wearing his smirk.
 
''Yah! thats not in our agreement!'' 
 
''Well, i'm the Master. so i do what i like. And remember, you belong to me within this time.'' Myungsoo poke Sungyeol chest few time before leaving his room, leaving the annoyed Sungyeol.
 
Myungsoo cant help but feeling good that whole day. 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Sungyeol can't fight Myungsoo order, but he must calm his self because one week is almost over and he is free from Myungsoo. Sungyeol is preparing Myungsoo food on the dining table and Sungyeol feel weird, he feel that the house is kinda silent and he didn't see other maid around. 
 
Sungyeol walk toward the living room where Myungsoo resting while wiping his Canon EOS 500D camera.
 
''Master.'' 
 
''Hmm?'' Myungsoo lift his head to face Sungyeol and snap Sungyeol picture with his camera and smile like a kid.
 
''Your dinner is ready.'' Sungyeol say in annoyed tone and roll his eyes.
 
Myungsoo just shrug and get up and put his camera on the table carefully, following Sungyeol to dining room.
 
''Eat well.'' Sungyeol said and make Myungsoo sit down. Myungsoo just lift his eyebrow and look at Sungyeol weirdly.
 
''Ramen?'' Myungsoo look at the food on the table and pick his chopstick and smell it.
 
''That my specialty. You should try it.'' Sungyeol smile. Myungsoo eat it with a big bite and eat more. Sungyeol look at Myungsoo in amusement.
 
''Hey, slow down. U'll get chocked.'' Sungyeol chuckle and hand Myungsoo a water.
 
''Its delicious. If it was poisoned, i will still eat it. I will die with no regret.'' Myungsoo said, still eating, Sungyeol feel his cheeks heating up with Myungsoo word.
 
''Its just a ramen..'' Sungyeol mumble while touching his burning cheeks.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N : short update.
 
mianhaeyo! author-nim is so busy lately..
i hope u wont kill me. D;
its short .. but hope u like it. :33
 
p/s : not edited. //3