boyfriend

be mine

 

''oh...'' 
 
''no wonder Myungsoo is busy lately.'' Woohyun chuckled, making sunggyu frowned.
 
''U should help sungyeol.'' sunggyu glance at woohyun with hope.
 
''.. i will'' woohyun laughed.
 
''yahh! why you laugh!'' sunggyu get annoyed.
 
''you really look like a hamster!''  woohyun laugh more and messed sunggyu hair. Sunggyu get mad and slap woohyun hand away , glaring at him.
 
''hey! show some respect! i am older than you! and i am not a hamster!'' Sunggyu pouted, making woohyun heart fluffer and coughed.
 
''i'm sorry.'' woohyun look away as he feel a heat on his cheeks. Sunggyu look at woohyun in confusion.
 
--------------------------------
 
''yeollie?'' that guy said in low voice while staring at sungyeol.Sungyeol just stay silent and his eyes never leave that guy.
 
''Howon..'' sungyeol said under his breath.
 
''Hoya, get out of here, i got to settle thing with him.'' Myungsoo open the toilet door for Howon.
 
''what thing?'' Hoya move his gaze from sungyeol to Myungsoo.
 
''Its none of your business!'' Myungsoo throw a glare to Howon.
 
''well, it have to be my business..'' Hoya said and grab sungyeol hand, making sungyeol startled and pull his hand away from Hoya and go to Myungsoo. Myungsoo automaticly cover Sungyeol behind him.
 
''what do you mean?'' Myungsoo frowned.
 
''Yeollie is my Boyfriend.'' Myungsoo eyes widen as he heard that and he feel Sungyeol grip his arm tight.
 
''I am not your boyfriend anymore, Howon!'' suddenly Sungyeol shouted.
 
''But, we never break up!'' Howon said and get closer to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.
 
''Hoya! what gotten into you?'' Myungsoo pull Hoya collar and push him away,making Hoya fall on the floor. Sungyeol flinched and grab Myungsoo hand and run away, leaving Hoya there on the floor.
 
 
---------
 
 
''what take sungyeol so long?'' Sunggyu sighed and woohyun take out his phone.
 
''i'll call him.'' woohyun said making a call to Sungyeol phone.
 
''well?'' Sunggyu waited while looking at woohyun.
 
''he turn off his phone..'' woohyun said and put back his phone in his pocket, while glancing at Myungsoo seat.
 
''Myungsoo not here as well...'' Woohyun said and he realize..
 
''Oh god!!'' Woohyun stand up and run toward the toilet , sunggyu still confused but he follow woohyun.
 
 
----------
 
 
Sungyeol take Myungsoo out of Woohyun mansion, Now they are at the garden, it was dark and silent. Sungyeol try to catch his breath after the run and look at Myungsoo who is breathing hardly and glaring at him.
 
 
''what the hell is that?'' Myungsoo broke the silent.
 
''its my problem..'' sungyeol said and seat on the nearby bench, Myungsoo go closer and stand in front of Sungyeol.
 
''Well, you are my problem..'' Myungsoo said and make Sungyeol raise his gaze, meeting Myungsoo eyes.
 
 
 
 
***************************************************************************
 
A/N:
hoya!!!!! yes!! all 7 of them going to show up in this fic! just stay tune :PP
i know its short -.-
just be passion nehhh? me love you!