Hoya

be mine

 

''what do u mean?'' Sungyeol eyes locked at Myungsoo eyes.
 
myungsoo then, bend down and cupped Sungyeol face and went closer until sungyeol can feel Myungsoo breath on his face.
 
''You are my personal maid.. remember?'' Myungsoo smirked and let go off sungyeol and seat next to Sungyeol.
 
''Tsskk.. i am not gonna run away this time. '' sungyeol pouted, Myungsoo can't help but smile in victory.
 
''but first.. Hoya is your boyfriend??'' Myungsoo frowned and look at sungyeol.
 
''he is not.. welll.. he was... but its over between us.'' sungyeol have a sad tone, Myungsoo just raise his eyebrow.
 
-flashback 2 month ago-
 
sungyeol is smilling while look at his home made cake, he is on his way to his boyfriend house. sungyeol cant wait to see his boyfriend reaction, he smile widely.
 
when sungyeol reach Hoya apartment, he remember that hoya have a class until 4, thats mean he will not back until 1 hour later. Sungyeol is lucky he have extra key to Hoya apartment and went in.
 
Sungyeol saw Hoya shoes in front of his door and smile, mean that Hoya is home, but Sungyeol expression change when he saw unfamilliar shoes. Sungyeol ignored it and just enter the living room and he heard some noise from Hoya bedroom.
 
Sungyeol walk to Hoya bedroom quietly as possible , Lucky that Hoya bedroom door is slightly open and Sungyeol peek on it.
 
Sungyeol eyes is about to get out of it socket when he saw Hoya and some guy that resemble a dino, in Sungyeol opinion half and each other name. Tear start floading and Sungyeol heart feel like been by thousand needle. 
 
The cake he brought fall down on the floor and Sungyeol run away from Hoya house, He heard Hoya screaming his name but he never look back. Hoya called Sungyeol thoudsand of time, but Sungyeol never pick it up.
 
Sungyeol run to his hyung. Sunggyu.And decide that he will follow Sunggyu and His brother to seoul . To forget his boyfriend and make a new life.
 
-end of flashback-
 
 
------------------
 
''what a sad story'' Myungsoo look at Sungyeol with his poker face.
 
''DAMN, why i tell you this anyway?'' Sungyeol feel embarrased and stand up , ready to walk away when Myungsoo stop him by holding his wrist.
 
''where you think you are going?'' 
 
''Get back to woohyun and sunggyu.. What else?'' Sungyeol let go of Myungsoo hand and walked inside, Myungsoo sighed and followed Sungyeol.
 
---
 
''Sungyeol!!!!!'' Sunggyu shouted and run to Sungyeol and hug him tightly.
 
''OMG, let me go hyung!'' Sungyeol chuckled and push Sunggyu of him softly.
 
''Where have u been? we look everywhere for you!'' woohyun said while pull Sunggyu off Sungyeol and Sunggyu frowned as he saw Myungsoo walk behind Sungyeol.
 
''Just want to feel the fresh air'' Sungyeol smile and scratch his nape.
 
''You make me worried.'' Woohyun said and ruffles Sungyeol hair, both Sunggyu and Myungsoo glare at woohyun and make woohyun coughed.
 
 
***************************************************************************
 
A/N:
 
will update soon :D