maid

be mine




'' if u can't pay me now, i have to send u to police!''  

'' What!? ya....!! is there another way? i will do it! please dont send me to police!! please!!! '' beg sungyeol to myungsoo.

'' other way?

myungsoo suddently give an evil smile to the innocent sungyeol, make sungyeol feel uneasy about it.
not long after that, they reach to a big and magnificent mansion. sungyeol was amazed to see that huge mansion.

'' young master is back'' said one of the maid that awaited in front of the mansion door.

sungyeol was so amazed and following myungsoo into the house and directly to myungsoo room.

'' why u take me here?'' ask sungyeol to myungsoo.

'' clean up my room and wash all the cloth in that basket, thats the only way u have to pay me!'' myungsoo glare at sungyeol while pointing at the basket at the corner of thre room.

''wash cloth??'' sungyeol see the basket full with clothes. 6 basket all of them.

'' wait.. wash it with your hand!'' myungsoo glare at sungyeol while sitting on his sofa and push some button on his table. suddenly 2 of his house maid appear at his room door.

''my hand???'' sungyeol shocked with what he hear.

''make sure this boy wash all the cloth in the basket using his hand! take him away!'' myungsoo directed his house maid, and the house maid ready to take sungyeol to wash the clothes.

'' have fun washing my cloth!'' myungsoo grinned as he saw anoyed sungyeol face.

myungsoo follow him from back without them noticing. he enjoy playing his new toys.

''bastard rich kid!''  whisper sungyeol in his tiny heart. 
suddently sungyeol phone ringging, sunggyu calling him.
before he can answer the call, myungsoo grabbed the phone and turn off the phone. sungyeol shocked.

''yahh! thats my phone!!''  sungyeol yell in furious.

'' you must finish your work first, then i will give it back to u!'' myungsoo raise his eyebrow and left sungyeol with the maid.

sungyeol bite his lips trying to calm hiself while watching myungsoo leave.
after myungsoo reach his room, his phone ringging.woohyun calling him.

''hello''

''myungsoo! lets play tennis this evening!'' woohyun say.

'' this evening? ... but i am lil' busy..''  

'' since when u know how to be BUSY? haha!''  woohyun giigles when he heard myungsoo say that.

''i just found something interesting.! i wanna enjoy this!'' 

''hey, hey, what is it? tell me !'' woohyun ask curiously.

''nothing! just ask your princess to accompany you hyung!'' myungsoo reply with a smile in his voice.

'' arraso, i'll ask her then. enjoy your play! bye'' woohyun end his call.




meanwhile.....




sunggyu walking alone along the road while staring at his phone.

'' why sungyeol turn off his phone? where is he now?'' sunggyu talk to himself . he feel worry.

sunggyu don't know what to do. he decided to go home and he hope sungyeol will be okay.






***************************************************************************************************************************


its the 3rd chapter!! omo!! sorry for my bad english again!! ><

how this story so far? i hope u guys like it! :D