shopping with sunggyu

be mine

sungyeol open his room window while observing the beauty of his home envoirment.. 

''today is the day!! " he talk to himself and smile.

sungyeol take his wallet and phone and ready to go out. He walk out from his house and then start to run to the bus stop not far from his house. unfortunatly, the bus already left. sungyeol sighed.

''i'm late! damn it!! now i have to wait another hour!" annoyed, he talk to himself. suddently someone greet him from back.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  Sunggyu greet Sungyeol.

'' Hyung, Annyeong!! '' Sungyeol reply and give Sunggyu bright smile while stare his senior wearing stylish cloth.

sunggyu is his senior at school and also his neighbour, they know each other for a long time.

" u on a date?" ask sungyeol to sunggyu with innocent face.

" Ani, i just wanna take a stoll .. i don't have girlfriend ! remember?'' sunggyu say while knocking sungyeol head softly.

"haha! u should find one soon hyung!" sungyeol rub his head while look at his watch.

sunggyu dont answer and look at sungyeol sneaker with sad face. 

"u ok hyung?" 

"ah.. i'm ok.. where u going anyway?'' sunggyu try to change the subject.

"ah.. i wanna go buy something at the mall! but the bus left me! i will wait for 1 more hour now!'' sungyeol sighed and puffed his chubby cheek and make sunggyu giggles watching his cute junior.

"lets take a taxi, i will pay for it! its kinda boring if we stay here anyway!''  sunggyu suggest to sungyeol.

"really?? Thank you hyunggg!!'' Sungyeol smile happily.

they take a taxi and arrive at the mall. sungyeol go to the man cloth section and choose a few shirt. Sunggyu just watch sungyeol until sungyeol decide to buy a red shirt.

''i dont think red suit u!'' sunggyu smile at sungyeol.

''its not for me."

'' eh? for who? u dont have relative here right? i tought u live alone in that apartment'' sunggyu stare at sungyeok with confuse face.

'' for my friend'' sungyeol cheek become red and making sunggyu more confuse.

''i know him from the internet, his birthday is coming soon.''

'' ah... arraso. no wonder u look so happy today.''

'' yes! i am excited whenever i think about meeting him on his birthday!'' sungyeol say happily.

'' i'm curious. someone is taking away my precious brother! what is his name?'' sunggyu ask with curious face while accompany sungyeol at the counter to pay for his shirt.

'' his name is woohyun, his name fit his face!'' sungyeol chuckles while paying at the counter.

'' u already see his face? ''  

'' we show our picture before. but never meet!'' 

''make sure u dont cry again this time!'' sunggyu say and left sungyeol alone at the counter. sungyeol just watch his hyung left with confuce face.




****************************************************************************************************************************************


omo!! my first story is done!! i'm k.. but i hope u like it! :DD