Questions

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The news of iKon's leader being attacked went straight out after the incident, but the netizens sided Hanbin, criticizing the girl for being rude and even asking her to surrender herself at the police station for intentionally hurting Hanbin. The dorm's atmosphere was gloomy that night despite the completion of the boys' assessments. The results were sent in that night itself, but the filming for Mix & Match was halted as YG didn't want to include the footage of Hanbin being injured. Junhoe's team ranked first and Jinhyeong second for the assessment. No one even continued the topic on it after hearing the results, as all the members were rather taken aback by the incident that night.

    Hanbin attempted to lighten the atmosphere. "At least we're done with the assessment! It was fun this time, wasn't it? Getting to perform in front of a crowd and all." He said in a tone higher than usual. "Don't even bother, Hanbin. Go get some rest." Bobby replied straight-forwardly. He eyed the leader's arm, who had 7 stitches on it because the wound was unexpectedly deep. Even though no one put it in words, all the members had a bad feeling about this incident. It felt like there had been something bothering Hanbin ever since he had his nightmares, and this girl's attack couldn't just be the act of a crazy sasaeng or hater. 

    "Don't forget to take your medication." Junhoe added as all the boys stood up to head back to their rooms from the hall. Hanbin nodded casually, not wanting to make a big fuss over his injury. 

    "Mr.Kim, will you please follow me to the emergency room? Our doctors there will treat your wound." Hanbin looked down to see his arm bleeding. It was the bite from the girl just now. He followed the nurse through a eerily white passageway in the hospital. The clock showed that it was nearly 2 in the morning. He didn't realize it had turned so late already. The nurse walked at a steady pace in front of him, her footsteps light and almost completely silent. 

  The blood on Hanbin's arm began to drip on the white tiles of the hospital floor. The passage hadn't come to an end, and Hanbin was beginning to wonder why the emergency room was so far away. "Miss? I'm sorry, but my blood's dirtying the floor." Hanbin said, hoping the nurse had some sort of bandage or cloth for him. "It's okay, Mr.Kim. We're reaching the emergenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter