Déjà vu

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Hanbin opened his eyes to the familiar yet strange sight of his own room back in his parents house. "Mm.. What time is it.." He mumbled to himself as he grabbed his phone. It was dead. Thunderstorms were roaring outside his window and the skies seemed darker than ever. Hanbin got out of his bed and walked out of his room, looking around. The lights were all still on, so he guessed it meant that his parents were still up. "Mom?" He called out.

  No reply.

  "Dad?"

  Nothing.

  He frowned and walked down to the living room. The TV was , and there was a cup of coffee on the table, half empty. He heard footsteps and turned around to see his mom, panting and sweating buckets. "Mom." He called out. His mother continued walking as if she couldn't hear him. She walked out to the porch, getting soaked almost instantly as it was raining cats and dogs. "Mom! It's raining!" He followed her path as she walked to the backyard. There was a hole dug deep enough to fit a whole body. Hanbin didn't remember this hole being dug. "What's this.." He asked. "Mom..?"

  An awful stench shot up his nose as he heard the sound of another pair of footsteps coming from behind. He turned around to see Mino, his eyes bulging with fear and his limbs shaking as he held the wheelbarrow. "This is not right.. No.." He cried softly, trembling harder than ever. "What is it.. What is it..? Mino?" Hanbin waved his arms in front of Mino's eyes, but again got ignored. He looked down to the source of the awful stench.

  It was a young man. Pieces of a young man. Limbs sticking out of the wheelbarrow, ends of it jagged and chopped carelessly. A torso. A head, his eyes boring through Hanbin's. And the worse part was, he knew this man. Hanbin screamed in horror, and stepped backwards, shaking his head. "No.. What the , Mino, no.." He cried out loud. The grounds were slippery and wet with rainwater. Hanbin slipped and fell into the 6-foot-deep hole, landing on his back. He groaned in pain. "Put him in, Mino." His mom's voice was monotonous and flat. "No! No! Mom!" Hanbin cried his lungs out, sobbing frantically. A few seconds later, Hanbin looked up to see Mino pouring t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter