Eaten Alive

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "MEAAAT!" Bobby cried out joyfully at the top of his voice. All 9 of the members were focused on the marinated meat in front of them as they had dinner at an outdoor barbeque restaurant. It was almost 12 midnight, but the shop was still filled with people as it was a rather famous restaurant. Hanbin smiled, feeling happier than ever as he watched all the members chattering and enjoying the meal. 

    "Pass the sauce!" Jinhwan, from one end of the table, shouted to Hongseok from the other end. Hongseok passed it to Donghyuk, who took a little of the sauce for himself before passing it to Bobby, who did the same. When it reached Jinhwan, barely any of the sauce was left. "Ya you guys.." Jinhwan attempted to look angry but just ended up laughing. Hanbin laughed along before he reached out to take more meat from the grill. But what he saw was no longer sliced beef, instead, there were human fingers separated from the hand in a reddish meaty color. Hanbin shrunk his hand back in horror, only to realize that there was a part of someone's nose on his plate. Hanbin's hands trembled as he looked up, watching as Jinhyeong deliciously gobbled down a whole human arm. "Guys.. guys.." Hanbin said, his voice coming out as a squeak. 

    Junhoe, who was sitting next to Hanbin, turned and looked at the leader with a questioning expression. "What did you say?" Junhoe poked an eyeball with his fork and stuffed it into his mouth. "Stop.. Please make it stop.. Don't eat.." Hanbin began to cry out of desperation and fear. The members ate as if human body parts were their favorite food, not paying any attention to Hanbin. Just then, the restaurant owner walked out with yet another tray of food. "More meat!" Bobby laughed in joy as the owner placed the tray on the table. To Hanbin's horror, it was a male, chopped off at his waist. The male's eyes stared straight into Hanbin's, his chest still moving and his eyeballs bulging in anger and fear.

  ", ing hell! Get it away from me!" Hanbin screamed at the top of his voice as he pushed his chair backwards and fell down as his legs gave away beneath him. 

    "Kim Hanbin!" A familiar voice called out, and Hanb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter