Insomnium

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "3 more times! 3 more times and we're done for today, i promise." Hanbin's commanding voice filled the studio. Everyone else was too worn out to make a sound, but the members found their bodies moving according to the leader's orders anyway. Hanbin took a glance at his watch. 4:13AM. With a jab on the keyboard, the familiar song started off again, for the 10 millionth time that night. The choreography assignment was due in two days, but it was still far from perfection in the eyes of Hanbin. It was a common thing to him though, as barely anything achieved his high expectations. 

    "Done! Done, we're done done done~" Bobby being the more energized one, as always, sang in a light tune as the members packed their bags to leave for their dorm. Hanbin watched as they did so, thoughts still clouding his head as he thought of what he could do to help the team. "Hanbin-ah?" Jinhwan's warmth radiated from his voice itself as he looked towards the direction of the younger. "Come on, we're all leaving now." Yunhyeong piped up as he opened the door of the studio to walk out. Hanbin snapped out of his thoughts. "It's ok.. You guys can go back first. I still have some things to do." The members left without protesting as they all knew Hanbin too well. Being the workaholic he was, no one could keep him away from whatever he wanted to do when he had his mind set on doing it. 

    "That boy's going to wear himself out someday, i swear.." Bobby mumbled as he massaged his sore arms. Eight of them walked on the quiet streets outside the company, not making much conversation as they were all equally tired. 

 

    Hanbin found himself mumbling as he strolled off back to his music studio where he usually wrote lyrics. "Donghyuk's stunt needs a little bit more practice.. And Hongseok needs to fix his angles during the second part of the dance.." Hanbin frowned at the thought of having so much more to do after all their sessions of practicing. He grabbed a can of Red Bull from the vending machine before he plopped himself in front of his desktop. "Lets see.. For the monthly assessment due next week.." He began to work on the lyrics on his rap for the song their team was doing. His vision grew blurry as he felt sleep taking over his body, but he refused to end the day without finishing his work. Eventually, he fell into the arms of sleep.

    The members' laughter filled the empty beach as all nine of the Mix & Match boys went on a holiday. It was windy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter