Lost

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhyeong's Team

    The day of the assessment finally arrived. The boys traveled in their own teams to their respective destinations which were decided by YG. It was nearly 6 in the evening when the boys reached their performance venues in Gangnam, and the streets were filled with people. No one seemed to pay any attention to the teams at first, as it was rather common for street artists to be performing at that time of the day. Jinhyeong's team was situated at Garosugil, which was a famous area for shopping. Their performance gathered a successfully huge crowd, attracted by the upbeat melody written by both Bobby and Hongseok. After completing their self-written track, they proceeded onto doing a choreography cover of  the song, On My Momma by Ace Hood. Everything went well without any major mistakes, and Jinhyeong was relieved once the performance was over.

    They received loads of applause and ended their show by introducing their upcoming group and each of their names. Right before chunks of fangirls gushed towards them, the three members were ushered back into their van and they headed back to the studio. "Well done, guys. T-thank you.." Jinhyeong said timidly. "Well done, Jinhyeong. There may've been arguments previously, but i'm glad you managed to lead our team well! Guess i underestimated your capabilities." Bobby chuckled, patting the temporary team leader on his back. Jinhyeong beamed, recalling the words Hanbin told him. If it hadn't been for Hanbin, he would've probably ended up breaking down and giving up on the team. 

 


Donghyuk's Team

    "Ready?" Donghyuk whispered to s, getting nervous as he noticed groups of people beginning to pay attention to the 3 good looking boys. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong nodded softly, and their music began to play. Their self-written song was done mostly by Yunhyeong, with some help from Hanbin as the leader knew the 3 boys had zero experience in composing. Despite helping other teams being against the rules, Hanbin spent a couple of nights with Yunhyeong in the studio, teaching him the basics of composing and lyric-writing. Donghyuk planned and choreographed the rather drama-like setup for their self-written song and also taught his team members the choreography cover they chose to do, Foreign by Trey Songz. They performed on a street in Apgujeong, and an equal amount of viewers and fans stepped forward to watch their show.

    "Thank you! Thank you for your attention and love tonight, and i hope all of you will support us when we make our official debut as iKon! Please look out for us! Thank you!" Donghyuk bowed, followed by Chanwoo and Yunhyeong. They weren't exactly pleased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter