A Threat

Amor Fati / Memento Mori
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Woohoooo!" Yunhyeong shouted in joy once they entered Disneyland. A grand sight greeted the boys as the amusement park was huge and filled with rides. A mascot of Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse were strolling around. "Let's go! I'm going to Fantasyland first!" Hongseok jumped around like an excited little kid who ate too much sugar. Donghyuk and Jinhyeong joined him as the three jogged off towards Fantasyland, an area where all the rides related to all the Disney movie characters were. 

    "Ya, kids, we meet here at 2 sharp for lunch alright?" Jinhwan shouted out. Everyone agreed and separated into groups according to the rides they wanted to go on. Chanwoo, Bobby and Yunhyeong went off to ride some roller coaster ride, which was way too exciting for the eldest. Jinhwan looked at Hanbin and Junhoe, whom both had no opinions.

    "Can we.. Go to.. Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall..?" Jinhwan asked softly.

    The other two stared at the shorter one before bursting out in laughter.

 

    "Man, the Space Mountain ride was SO COOL!" Bobby said, all bubbly and excited after going on the same roller coaster for 5 times in a row. The nine were huddled together on one table, feasting on sandwiches and fries as they talked about the rides they've been on. Just then, a girl approached them timidly, with a bag filled with drinks in it.

    "H-hello.. I'm a great fan of Team B.. Please receive these drinks!" The girl spoke in simple Korean, blushing as she handed out the drinks. "And.. B.I.-ssi.. This is for you! I really really like you!" The girl gave Hanbin a bottle different from the others, with a Mickey Mouse bottle cap on it. "Ah.. Thank you! Please continue supporting us!" Hanbin replied, beaming. The girl nodded and ran off happily.

    "Seems like we're gaining popularity even in Japan.. Kekekeke." Bobby chuckled, drinking his drink. 

    "Yeah, she looked like a Korean though.." Junhoe said thoughtfully.

 

    After lunch, they split into different groups to continue going on rides! "Next stop, Grand Circuit Raceway! Who's up for racing?" Chanwoo asked. Jinhyeong, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Hongseok joined him and headed off. Junhoe and Jinhwan left for an island raft ride. 

    "So it's just you and me, bud." Hanbin looked at Bobby, who was still eating up the leftovers of the other members. "Mmmmhm." Bobby looked at the leader, his mouth filled with fries. "How does doing some shopping sound?" Hanbin asked. "I was thinking of getting some stuff for the Winner-hyungs and my family." 

    "That sounds good! I wanted to get something for a few of my friends too. Do you want to make a stop at the Mickey concert they have nearby before getting souvenirs?" Bobby asked with a smile on his face as the already knew the answer.

    Hanbin laughed and high-fived his closest friend, not having to give an answer.

    The two boys walked off, not realizing a female figure staring at them from a corner. Her fists clenched at the sight of Kim Hanbin. "That filthy liar.."

 

    "Hanbin-ah! This duck's really cute, i think Seungyoon would like it!" Bobby said, turning around to where he thought Hanbin was only to find an empty aisle. They headed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter