Chapter VIII

BEAUTIFUL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys! I'm really sorry if the update took quite a long while. Things were just getting busy in real life. Anyways, here it is now. ^^

Also, thanks to the new subscribers. I hope you would leave some comments on how you see the story so far. :)

Ps: Team B cameo appearance. ^___^

***

Seungyoon's tracks stopped and eyes go rigid at what he is presently seeing. Even the aroma of relishly palatable dishes meandering around the food house can't divert a bit of his scrutiny. All his senses were fixated on these two people busy devouring each other's company.

Mino and Boram were intimately having a great time, chatting and laughing at each other's stories before Seungyoon's eyes. None of them were cognizant of the latter's presence.

As much as Seungyoon is freaking informed about these two having a collaboration performance for a certain Music Bank event, he still can't mull over how come they were still together at this place, in this time. A sudden sort of obnoxious brunt started getting into his nerves for some reason. You are the leader Kang Seungyoon. You have all the rights to know your member's schedules and scold them for not disclosing it to you. That's it.

Seungyoon is still at the midst of deciding whether to confront Mino or not when Hanbin came, both of his hands clocked up with bunch of snacks he bought for Team B.

"Let's go, hyung." Hanbin uttered, using his head to point the exit since his arms were all preoccupied and can't be used for proper gestures.

Seungyoon just stared blankly at Hanbin. It took him few seconds before he was able to process what his dongsaeng has told. "Ah... Neh." He muttered.

Although Hanbin, to some extent, was wondering why his hyung looks so uneasy all of a sudden, he didn't bother to ask or find out why, because all he wanted as of the moment is to fly all the way to their dorm. The kids were most probably dramatically starving now and he, being a responsible leader, needs to feed them. Well, that was just a secondary reason. The major thing is that his poor arms can't bear the weight of what he is currently carrying any longer. He shot Seungyoon a confused look before he started walking his way out.

Seungyoon glanced at Mino and Boram for the last time before he followed Hanbin. The idea of scolding Mino in public was now set-aside.

Lots of stuffs were rumbling and resounding in Seungyoon's head as he walked with Hanbin on the way to Team B's dorm. 'We're not yet finished, Song Mino', he apprehended. On the other hand, Hanbin will suspiciously look at Seungyoon at times and find the same uneasy expression. He would barely open his mouth to question his hyung 'why', but then close it back the last second at the thought of Seungyoon, not being a suitable person for interrogation.

The two were already halfway to their destination when Seungyoon got his senses back. His gaze caught Hanbin, who's a few steps ahead of him, having a hard time lifting the foods he bought.

"Aish!" Seungyoon lightly smacked his head with his palm. What the heck are you doing Kang Seungyoon? He run after Hanbin and abruptly get some of the paper bags he is carrying.

"Hyung?" Hanbin gave him a 'what-are-you-doing' look, surprised of his sudden action.

"Mianhae. I'm just thinking of something earlier." Seungyoon explained, feeling sorry for giving his dongsaeng a hard time struggling with the paper bags of food while walking.

"Did something happened hyung? You looked so uneasy after we went to buy food." Hanbin was finally able to speak out his question.

"Eo-eopseoyo." Seungyoon exclaimed. But the truth is up to now, the view of happy Mino and Boram from the noodle house is still playing non-stop in his head.

"You sure hyung?"

"Neh. Nothing so important." Seungyoon avoided Hanbin's freaking curious stare and continued his steps. Hanbin just followed him. Maybe they weren't as close as others in YG, but he is a hundred percent sure something is up to his hyung right now.

Seungyoon is usually good in hiding his feelings. He would never let s and dongsaengs see him cry. He won't show them when he is sad or hurt. But this is the very exception. He can't stay still whenever he is worrying, especially about something of great value to him.

Ding Dong!

Donghyuk run off immediately to open the door as soon as he heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" He chirped cutely.

"Arrrghhh. Finally. Food is here!!!" Jiwon shouted in excitement, smiling with his two front teeth visible while creating sound slash noise using his spoon and fork which he's been holding for a good thirty minutes during the agony of waiting for his bibim guksu.

"So what took you so long hyung?" A wailing Goo Junhoe with arms crossed and right brow up welcomed the exhausted Hanbin. Thank goodness there was this kind-hearted cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter