Chapter XI

BEAUTIFUL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another early update. ^^ I'm no busy these days, so I have more time for this. ㅋㅋㅋ~

Special thanks to dearest WinnerInnerCircle for the upvote and for inspiring me to update early. ♥

As always, comments are very much appreciated. :)

Ps: To those who still haven't seen these freaking sweet interactions of Seungyoon and Boram in real life, kindly check these links: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B5fR36ACMAAeAlM.mp4 ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5vDPUm3ns  

***

Gradually, she took her deep nebula blue translucent shades off and enclasped it to the neck-line of her shirt while waiting for his question. As if some of her neurons already had their breakdown due to the rapid palpitation of her heart. She looked around and whined inwardly on why is it suddenly so hot inside the place when it's not even summer.

Hesitation plus skepticism resembling his face were all she found after peeping up to scan him. What in the world is he going to ask me? Did he still want to know why I avoided him years ago? Is he going to ask me to stay away from him? Oh, please no. Or maybe he already found out my feelings for him? Heavens, please not now. I'm no ready yet.

"Uhh.. A-are you... Umm. Are you going out with Mino?" Seungyoon finally spoke out the much awaited question. It's obvious how he seemed too embarrassed to even talk about the topic.

"WHAT?" She squeaked with widened eyes. That's all that has left her after hearing what Seungyoon had just asked. Of all the choices previously running in her head, that indeed was one she's not expecting at all.

"Uhh.. I mean... Is he courting you or something? D-do you like him??"

Stuffs his heart is yearning for a confirmation, came out as words intuitively off his mouth. He panted the slightest and almost lost his breath at his last question. Crap. Do you hear what you are saying Kang Seungyoon?

Boram wished she could slap herself at the moment to assure whether she just heard the question from the guy who appeared to be flushing red before her eyes for real.

"Huh? What are you saying?" She returned the question in confusion.

Upon seeing the shock on Boram's visage, Seungyoon went in panic mode at his predicament. Aigoo. How do I explain this? Use your intellect and clarify your intentions, fool. Notions kept on arguing at his conception.

"As you know, I am Winner's leader and I think I ought to know the relevant details about my members. And as far as I'm concern, entering into this kind of relationship could plausibly affect his life as an idol." Seungyoon explicated. "And I'm sure I won't get any reliable answer from Mino hyung, so I came here personally to ask you." He added to sound more convincing. And yes, it's nothing but just an excuse. However, half of his mind didn't want to acknowledge the fact that what he said is only a mere alibi to cover up his true intent.

"Oh I see." Boram tried to sound casual to hide her disappointment. "There's nothing to worry. Mino Oppa and I are just friends." She explained.

Lol. Boram, what are you even expecting? Of course, he's just concern about s. What made you think he'll even care if you're dating someone? Stop being funny. She rationally lectured herself and repressed a smile, neglecting the ache from something that pinched her heart.

Seungyoon, on the other hand, tried his best to oppose his face muscles from rejoicing. He's not really sure if he's successful on resisting to smile but the indifference of Boram's expression is a good sign.

So, there's nothing to worry for Winner. Good. But that wasn't the big deal anyways. They are only friends. And the words utterly came from her. Why am I... happy?

Silence enveloped the vicinity for a while. Seungyoon isn't sure what to say next since he already concluded the retort to his inquest.

"Uhh..."

He is about to say something when a dark guy came out the door nearest to them and started walking to their direction.

"Why are you here? Staffs are looking for you." The guy said, moving his gaze to Seungyoon. "Oh. I thought you're alone." He added.

The guy bowed to them, "Follow me to the practice room when you're finished talking.", and left. The guy butts-out in no time and vanished from their sight.

"That's my manager. I think I have to go now." Boram uttered. She's waiting for a response from Seungyoon but the latter seemed to be out of words, so she wriggled around and started walking her way out. Why is it always ending like this? She sighed.

"Wait."

Her heart almost ceased beating when she felt some sort of electrifying spark started flowing from the tips of her fingers, spreading all throughout her interior, resulting from the same cold hand that held onto hers. The hand she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter