Chapter III

BEAUTIFUL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is a continuation of the flashback from the previous chapter. ^^

***

The studio was filled with cheers and applauses right after Seungyoon and Boram's performance. Though Seungyoon's voice is hefty while Boram's is sweet and soft, their voices matched well with the song they've chosen. Judges showered the two with praises and compliments. After all the 20 contestants (10 pairs) finished their respective performances, all of them were then called up stage to announce the top 3 pairs that excelled in this week's battle. Seungyoon, seeing Boram's tensed expression, held her left hand with his right and gave her a hand-squeeze like saying everything's alright. Although he, himself, is also nervous.

Top 2 and 3 were already announced and their names weren't called yet, making both of their hearts beat faster.

"And this week's battle's top performers are...

 

*drum rolls*

 

...Kang Seungyoon-ssi and Park Boram-ssi!"

Astounded and overwhelmed with happiness, their mouths went hanging ajar for a while, up until one of the hosts came near them inviting them in front.

After some speech were asked from the winners, all of the contestants went back stage. The week's battle has ended. Everyone is congratulating the two, complimenting their magnificent performance.

On the way to their dressing room, Seungyoon suddenly entangled Boram in a gentle embrace. "We made it!" He sounds really happy and accomplished.

She couldn't see her face but she could clearly imagine how red her face was right now. Not knowing what to do, she just responded to his hug, wrapping her arms around him. "Yeah. We made it."

"Seungyoon-ssi!" A staff shouted, seemed to be looking for Seungyoon. It made him release Boram from his hug.

"Neh? I am here."

A staff popped out from nowhere to the place where they were standing. "Yoo Jongshin-ssi said he will introduce you to someone." He explained.

"Ah, neh." Seungyoon looked at Boram, "Wait for me here, okay?"

She just nodded. She was left there wondering to whom the judge will introduce Seungyoon.

Boram sauntered around to kill time. It's been ten minutes since Seungyoon left and she's starting to get bored. Not afar from where she was previously standing, she heard some people talking. Driven by curiosity, she peeked behind the wall to see who are they and saw three girls gossiping. From the posters they were holding, she found out that they are fans. Seungyoon's name were written on it. She was about to greet and thank them for cheering to their performance when one of the girls spoke.

"It's only Seungyoon Oppa that made them win." Girl No.1 said with an unpleasant expression on her face.

"Yeah right. She even ruined the stage." Girl No.2 added.

"Does she even think she fits with our Seungyoonie Oppa? Duh. She already look like an ahjumma." Girl No.3 said, rolling her eyes. They all laughed in chorus.

"She'd better go to a plastic surgeon and have her entire face changed."

"And body!"

"Well, if the doctor has the guts to accept her." They continued laughing.

Boram felt the blood flowing through her nerves up to her head. For the past seventeen years, she's been a really nice person but this time, heavens forgive her, she won't allow these three rude girls step on her. She has had enough of all the bullying she experienced in grade school. And now, she's not the type of person who will just cry at the corner and get bullied. Ready to pounce in a blink, she was about to confront them when a voice suddenly came from behind her.

"I believe only Superstar K contestants and staffs were allowed here. That way is the exit." Seungyoon said calmly, pointing the way out while smiling half-sarcastic, half-annoyed.

As if they didn't recognize his annoyance, probably due to the fact that their beloved idol is actually talking to them. One of the girls even acted like she's gonna faint whatsoever.

Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter