Chapter X

BEAUTIFUL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Omg~ Happy heart's day guys!

I had a great time writing this chapter, so I hope you'll like it. Hihi. Here it is. Enjoy reading. :)

***

"Gwaenchanayo?" Mino asked Boram in perturbation. He sat beside her so he could check if she's not feeling well.

"Neh. Mianhae." Boram pressed her lips in an obviously forced smile, at least not to make Mino fret too much.

They have been practicing longer than usual due to the fact that Boram kept on missing her lines for the nth time. Result of so much frustration, the vocal coach went out and left the two of them alone, inside the practice room, asking them to condition themselves first before they proceed on another set of rehearsing rounds.

Mino is especially worried about her, since it's been days when he noticed how she started acting eccentric. Normally, Boram is always full of enthusiasm, but from that day he found her crying (for still an unknown reason to him), she began to lose most of her cheerfulness. Just 'most' and not 'all' cause he could see how she gave her best effort to secrete her problems inside.

"Remember you can always talk to me about anything." Mino assured her with his camaraderie.

Boram narrowed her eyes and glanced at him.

"But I'm not forcing you to. It's alright if you're not comfortable talking about it." Mino remarked.

A deep sigh left out Boram's lips before she smiled at him. She knew now why this guy beside him is known to be 'Mr.Congeniality'. Surely, anyone wouldn't hesitate to open up with him, due to the sense of solace he could make any person feel. She sat up straight, rested both of her palms on her knees and looked up to the ceiling. 'Maybe I should accept Mino Oppa's offer to at least lessen this heavy load within', she apprehended.

"Oppa, what if there's this one special shirt you really love but doesn't suit you, so you worked hard and did every way possible to make yourself fit with it. When you think it already suits you, you came back with hopes of having it, but then, it changed, to the point that it still doesn't match you and your efforts seemed wasted. The thing is in the end, you still love it and still wanted to have it. What would you do?" Boram carefully inquired him in details. She then faced him, longing for a good counsel from the older guy beside her.

Mino suddenly snapped his fingers and curved his lips up in a teeth-rich smile. "Ah! I have a friend that works on a shop that specializes on repairing and customizing shirts. We could seek help from him!"

Holy mother of pearls, bless Song Mino for the award-worthy intellectual advice. Boram's jaw literally dropped after hearing Mino's sublime response. Is this guy related to Patrick the starfish or something?

"But that's not what I'm talking about. Oppaaa~!" Boram whined, spanking the guy's arm. Shisus, why did I even asked him?

Mino raised both of his arms in surrender while supressing his laughter. "Yah. I'm just kidding."

Boram crossed her arms and pouts. "How dare you."

"Try again until it fits you, so you could have it." Mino said seriously, all kidding aside.

Boram looked up to him and stayed still for a few seconds. It's easy to say that, but you could hardly apply it in reality. I wish I could just tell him face to face that I love him. That I changed myself for him. That I endured tons of efforts and sacrifices all those years just to be noticed by him. Not as a friend, but as a lady. A lady who had undergone the brute process of transformation to turn into a princess. Only for the prince of her dreams.

"Even if it seemed to be almost beyond possible?" Boram continued the advice solicitation after getting the first response with sense a while ago from Mino.

Mino beamed at her meaningfully. "As long as you love, you still have hope."

Boram tried to ingest the words she heeded little by little. She was a bit shocked at the eloquent statement coming from Mino. From whatever tome he got this aphorism, she certainly has no idea. Mino gave her a tap on the shoulder and left. Perhaps, realizing that she needed some time alone to reflect and rest.

Mino Oppa is right. But from wherever on earth will I get adequate amount of courage needed for another try, I still don't know.

Boram tilted her head on the couch, closed her eyes and think about it so hard. She had a good nap before Mino and the vocal teacher returned to the practice room. Thank goodness, the 'problem-sharing' with Mino got some good results. Their pratice goes well this time around. Also, Boram's heavy-laiden demeanor became somehow lighter.

"I'm glad you're better." Mino smiled at her. He felt relieved that their practice for today is done at last.

"Neh. Gomawo, Mino Oppa." Boram replied with an eyesmile.

Mino saw some sparks flying when Boram smiled. He shakes his head a few times like an idiot to get rid of the delusions in his sight. What the heck, Song Mino?

Boram gave the (blushing?) guy in front of him a puzzled look.

'Crap, Mino. Your badass image.' He is mentally cursing himself when he spotted the perfect subject to divert the topic.

"I'm afraid he would eat us alive if we didn't do well today." Mino laughed, pointing to the ahjussi who just got out a few steps from the door.

"Sssh!" Boram lightly smacked him. "He might hear you."

Mino sticks his tongue out and make some faces, looking at spot where the coach came from. Boram whooped in laughter. "Oppa, you're mean."

The two were still busy laughing when Boram remembered something. "Ah, I almost forgot!" She immediately ran off to where her things are placed and took something out from a paper bag. Mino just watched her in wonder.

"Tadah!" Boram sounds excited, extending both of her hands t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter