Getting To Know Hoya

This Is My Revenge

You walked to your dorm and start to figure out different ways to return back the Ipod to him . 

" Hmmm ... How am I suppse to return it back to him ? Aish .. "

For hours you are collecting different ideas that is running in your brain . At 8pm sharp at night ...  

" Yes ! Ideas collected ! Now let's try it one by one !! Nah , maybe tommorrow will be better . Now I better go to sleep and wake up before the dawn to really plan out this thing . "

You kept smiling to yourself and eventually went to bed . 

"KRINGGG !! "

Your alarmed went . You woke up and walk to your study table and start to plan all the plans that you had . You imagined the way that you are going to give him the Ipod . 

" Alright ! I'm ready ! Let's do this Myung Hee ! " 

1st plan : 

Walk around the school and find Hoya sunbae alone . Then walk up to him without anyone noticing you . Give him the Ipod asked for your Ipod and tell him to return it back . 

SIMPLE ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For hours you walked around the school to find him , but Hoya was nowhere to be found . 

Mission FAILED ! 

" Gosh ! I knew this would happened . Pabo Myung Hee . hmm .. Let's try my next plan . Hope it works " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day .....

2nd plan : 

Sit infront of Infinite's dance studio and wait . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting all day long infront of the dance studio and waited , you have not eaten but just drank 1 bottle full of plain water . Infinite nor Hoya turned up . 

2nd mission FAILED ! 

" Aish ! I failed my own mission to return his Ipod just like that !! Woah , so frustrating .. Where is he !? " 

You grumbled and went back to your room . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd day ... 

" Hope I really meet him and retuen him back his Ipod . Myung Hee .. You can do this . Hwaiting ! " 

You then walked out of your room and walked over to Hoya's favourite spot which is the garden . He would sit there and listen to his songs that is inside his Ipod . 

" Okay , I'll just sit and wait . " 

You took out  Hoya's Ipod and plug in your earpiece in it and played the songs that can be found in it . The song that you were listening was ' Nothings Over ' . The song suits you a lot as you thought that you are so useless yourself that you always think that nothing is going right for you . 

2 hours passed just like that ... 

" Well I think it is really over now .. I am a total loser . Its all a waste of time . Hoya won't want to see me . Kwenchana Myung Hee . "

As you are about to walk back .................. 

" When we met each other for the first time
I was just shaking so much
The words you said to me
I was a fool to believe them
I couldn’t sleep because of thoughts of you
I was trying to push them all back
Hold me even though you’re drifting away
Hold me "
Lyrics translated .. 

You heard a voice singing , the voice seems to be familiar . Its HOYA ! You turned and saw Hoya smiling and holding a bouquet of purple orchid on his right hands . Your eyes widened as if you can't believe what you had just saw . You turned away and slap yourself a few times as if you don't believe what is really happening . 

" This is not happening . This is not happening . I am dreaming . Wake up Myung Hee ! " 

You felt as if someone pulled your hands off your red cheeks due to the slapping that you had done to it . You heard Hoya's voice saying ...

" You are not dreaming , this is reality . I am here to give you back your Ipod and hand over this purple bouquet of orchids to you . The flowers are for you as you endured finding me even though you knew that I would not turn up . I'm sorry , Actually I had been observing you since the day you started your mission on finding me . I am truly sorry . "

He looked upon you with his charming eyes with his smile from heaven .  

" Its ...... Okay ..... I don't mind waiting for you all day long . " 

You answered back with a smile but deep inside you are already melting . Due to the sweet charm that he had given you . 

" So ! As a punishment , I will treat you to anywhere you want to go . Well I mean go on a date with me . Since I really wasted a lot of your time already . Maybe by doing this we can also know each other better . So , will you go out on a date with me ? "

Hoya said that and smiling at you .

" Well okay . I also need a favour from you .... Well nope , I'm just wasting your time . "

You said it with a happy expression at first but turned into a dissapointed face in the end .

" Well just name it . Hoya is always here to help . You are my princess since I had done alot of wrong things to you . Well what is it ? "

 You turned back to him and smiled back after hearing what he had just said . 

" I actually want to learn dance from you . Since everyone always say that you are the best dancing machine to them . So I really want to learn alot from you , i don't really mind if it is just for a day . " 

Hoya smirked and said . 

" Nope ! I can't do that . " 

You then just nod and turned away , you knew he would answer that . 

" Well I can't do that for only 1 day , you need at least a month or more to learn dance . It is not going to be easy for me and you . Well I will meet you tommorrow and have our date before I forget . " 

You then turned back to him and give your most precious smile to him . The both of you talked until it was already 5 pm . He then said his goodbye and give you his wink as he promised that he will take you to date the next day . 

 

 

Purple for Hoya's dialogue 

Green is you . 

Hope it helps ... 

 

Well how does it feel to have Hoya doing that to you ? Romantic and sweet isn't he .. Want to know what happened while you are dating with him ?? Continiue to read then .. Please response to my question .. Subscribe and comment aites ? Thank You !