Do You Trust Me ?

This Is My Revenge

" Hey ! Hoya ! What are you doing there with your phone still ? Come here and chat .. " 

Sunggyu called Hoya when all of them were in Japan eating ice cream and chatting away . Hoya just nod and smiled . 

" Where is Woo Hyun ? Why is he not here ? " 

Hoya asked Dong Woo . 

" He left to Seoul . He had something on there . "

Hoya just nodded and sighed . He did that as he really missed you alot , as it had been 1 and a half week since you guys met each other . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" I wonder who is Julia . How does she died ? I am really going to find out now ! " 

You walked out of your dorm and straight to Infinite's dance studio . As you entered you saw Woo Hyun lay down on the floor holding a letter . He was sleeping . You then walked towards him as quietly as possible to read the letter that is in his hands . You pulled the letter slowly as possible as you do not want to wake him up . The letter is coming towards your hands until .........

" Myung Hee ah , what are you doing here ? " 

Woo Hyun woke up and asked you that sudden question . You smiled and .... 

" Nothing , its just that I saw you lying on the floor . I thought you were unconscious , I almost called for help . "

" Are you sure ? " 

" Yes ! " 

" Not because that you want read this letter ? " 

Woo Hyun waved the letter on his right hand . You just looked at the letter . Your heart was beating extremely fast . You were scared that if he knew what you were up to , he would be hurt as he said before that he will personally come to you to tell you about Julia . 

" Here , read it . This is the first love letter that we had wrote to each other . " 

You grabbed the letter and read it immediately . You felt pitiful to Woo Hyun to lost such a decent girl at a very young age . While you were too focused on reading , Woo Hyun was actually looking straight to your eyes . 

" The way she behaved and her eyes are similar to my dear Julia . " 

Woo Hyun whispered to himself . 

" Well , can you tell the story now ? I really want to help you . " 

" Okay , Meet me tommorrow at basement  , I'll pick you up at 10am and go somewhere suitable for me to start my story telling session with you . " 

The both of you giggled upon hearing Woo Hyun's cute dialogue . You then nod and walked out towards the other part of the school . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was already the next day . You wore your pink blouse and black jeans and out to basement . While you were waiting for Woo Hyun . You received a text message from Hoya , 

" Hey baby , I really miss you  so much . I'll be back next two weeks . Take care of yourself okay ? If there is anything just contact me . Love you .. Hoya Oppa love Myung Hee so much !! <3 " 

Upon reading the text message , you smiled , not noticing a red sports car in front of you waiting . Suddenly a honk was heard . You were too obbsessed in replying Hoya's message until you saw Woo Hyun standing in front of the car smiling and waiting for you patiently . He was wearing a black shirt with white vest and black pants . You saw him and smiled . He then came to you and pulled your hand . 

" This way miss , " 

He showed you the way to the car . You went in and had actually forgotten to do something .. Which is replying Hoya's mesage !! You were so busy talking to Woo Hyun in the car that you had actually left your phone aside . After about 15 minutes of journey .......

" Well , this is the place . "

" Its beautiful , it seems like paradise ! " 

" Yeah , It was Paradise . " 

You bit your tongue purposely and slapped yourself for saying it . It was so sensitive for Woo Hyun to hear it . You saw Woo Hyun looking down and sigh . 

" Woo Hyun ah , I'm sorry  I did not mean to say it . "

You looked at Woo Hyun with your sweet eyes . Woo Hyun looked at it and come nearer to you , You almost tripped behind as you thought he was about to kiss you . 

" Relax , I was just about to put this rose on your hair . It is sweet for a girl like you to wear it like that . What ? You think I was going to kiss you ? No .. You belonged to Hoya , I won't steal you away from him just like that . " 

You giggled and smiled . Woo Hyun than start to tell you all the memories that he had done with Julia in the park which is full of flowers . As the both of you were walking , a man came up and says .... 

" Hey , you two .. Stop ! " 

Upon hearing that the both of you turned to look who it was .. 

" Sorry to disturb , I am a photographer . I take all couples , family and friends photo for free . Would you like to take photos together ? " 

Woo Hyun looked at you and showed you a signal for you to decide . You then turned to the photogrpher and nod . Woo Hyun turned and smiled to you . 

" Oh ! You are WooHyun from Infinite right ? " 

The photographer asked . Woo Hyun nod and just smiled . 

" I am the biggest fan of the Dancing Machine ! He is very talented ! What is his name ? Oh ya ! Hoya .. I say Ho you say .... " 

The both of you kept silent . Woo Hyun's face was smiling . It was a very sarcastic smile . 

" Ya ! " 

You cheered along with the photographer . After doing it a few times , you guys stop and start to take photos together . You guys looked as if you guys are a couple ! You guys did different poses together . Woo Hyun did his aegyo with you too . After a while , it was already evening . It was dark , and time to go back  . 

" So , after listening to my stories , Do you trust me ? "

You turned to Woo Hyun and smiled . 

" Of course I trust you , if not , What for I took photos with you and walked all the way with you until this late right ? " 

Woo Hyun smiled , as appreciation .... The present was unexpected , he pulled you and kissed your forehead . You then kept quiet all the way ad walk towards the car . Woo Hyun smiled and sent you back home .. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  

OMO !! So sweet !! I've always wanted to go to a date that is as sweet as this . 

 

Okay , what do you think Hoya would feel ? Why did Woo Hyun kissed your forehead all of a sudden ?? Confused 

 

?? All the questions about Julia and Hoya's past secret will be revealed in the next CHAPTERS !!! 

 

Well .. All your questions would be answered in the next chapter ... 

 

:) 

 

Comment and Subscribe okay ??