Coming Closer To An End

This Is My Revenge

" We are here . Well thanks for everything , you had been such a good friend to me . I am really sorry because the first time I saw you , I talk to you without any manners . " 

" Its okay . Now I already got to know the REAL Nam Woo Hyun .. " 

Woo Hyun laugh and went out of the car . He went to your side of the door and opened it , he then showed you the way out . You smiled . 

" See you soon . " 

Woo Hyun smiled and drove off . You then walk straight to your dorm . You went in and straight away went to bed , you had forgotten something that needs to be done ! And it is ............ Replying Hoya's message !! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why isn't she replying my text message ? I am going to call her . " 

Hoya said it with a worried voice . He then contacted you . 

" Hello , Myung Hee ah .. " 

" Yes Oppa ? " 

" Why didn't you reply my text message ? "

" Mianhe Oppa , I ..... " 

" You ? " 

You tried to hide the truth . 

" I was so busy practicing my dance that I did not realise your text message . I'm sorry . " 

" No wonder , I forgot , you are also a dancing machine like me . " 

You and Hoya talked until suddenly a text message was received . 

" Oppa , I got to go , I have somehing on .. Mianhe .. " 

" Ouh , ok then .. Anneyong Baby .. " 

" Anneyong Ho Baby ! " 

You then read the text message , It was from Nam Woo Hyun ! 

" Hey there , morning .. Well I am on my way there to meet you and take you out . See you in 20 minutes time . :) " 

Upon reading it , you quickly go to bath and got yourself ready . You were going out with Woo Hyun as you were actually very curious about what had happened to Julia . After 20 minutes ... 

:" I am downstairs , Come down now . " 

You then walked down the stairs and straight to Woo Hyun's car . He was wearing white shirt and black vest . He was looking so smart . 

" Hey Woo Hyun , why are you wearing as if you are going on a date with your girl ? "

He laughed . 

" A date with my girl ? Why ? You want to be my girl ? " 

You looked at him with a shocked expression , he then turned to you and pinched your cheeks . 

" I was just joking ! You belonged t my bestfriend Hoya . I remember . " 

You then sighed and giggled . 

" Well , where are we going to today ? " 

" Hmmm .. Somewhere sweet and romantic , and a memorable place . " 

He then drove to an amusement park . 

" Well , this place is for couples that wants to have rides together . Hey ! I had been here with Hoya Oppa before . " 

You start to talk about Hoya and Woo Hyun was just smiling and listening . After about some time .. 

" Myung Hee ah , are you going to start your story with Hoya ? Or are you going to listen to my story and Julia ? "

" Ooops .. I got carried away . Sorry . Well you may start . " 

" Well , this is it . " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So that was how it ends . A very tragic suicide . " 

" She committed suicide ? But why ? " 

" She was pregnant by someone whom I think you might know . " 

" Hmm .. I wonder who the person is . If I meet the person , then I will kill the person ! Such an irresponsible guy ! " 

" Really ? " 

" Yes ! I mean it !! " I really want that person to feel how hurt does it feel to be ignored and left all ALONE ! " 

" Wow . this is the opposite side of you . " 

You both laughed and talked and ride the rides together just like a real couple . 

" Well , come on . I think I really want to release my stress to somewhere that I think that I can . " 

" Where to ? " 

" Just follow . Come on ! " 

You both enter the car and Woo Hyun drove to the place that he requested . It was a Karaoke place . 

" Wel , we are here . I really missed singing alot . " 

You both went to the room that was given . It was huge and beautiful . You seemed like you were in Paradise alone with Woo Hyun in a huge room . At the same time felt uneasy .

" Well , what drink would you like to have ? "

" Hmm .. Coke . " 

" Okay ! 2 cokes please sir . " 

Woo Hyun ordered to the waiter . While waiting you guys went crazy singing and dancing in the room . The drinks arrived . 

" Erm .. Woo Hyun , I want to go to the ladies first okay ? I'll be back . "

He just nod and continued singing . As you were on your way to the toilet .

 

Woo Hyun had put something in your drinks and guess what .. SLEEPING PILLS !!  He stirred it to make it look as natural as possible . He then act normal as if nothing had happened .

 

You then returned from the ladies and without thinking you drank the coke . He was looking at you while you were actually drinking it . A few minutes later , the reaction starts .. Your head started to get dizzy and you were like a zombie trying to wake up . Guess what , you had just slept on Woo Hyun's lap ! 

" Mianhe Myung Hee , I was just getting back at your dear Ho Baby ! " 

He then carried you out of the place and into the car . You were sleeping and are not consious at all .You seem as if you had just fainted , but you were actually put into a deep sleep .

" This is it Woo Hyun ! You can do it . Cause this is my revenge ! No one can ever stop me ! "

He carried you to a very quite place which is quite far from the city and it is a Hotel ! A five star hotel ! He had actually booked a room earlier before arriving . He brought  you all the way up to the room .After arriving , He put you down on the bed as gently as possible .

 

He sat down on a sofa and having his hot tea while looking at you sleeping soundly . He don't really have any bad intentions until he remembered what Hoya had done to Julia .  

 

 He walked straight to you , he then leaned forward to you and tried to meet his lips and yours . He almost kissed you until he heared a knock on the door . His heart skipped . He then went to open the door and saw a bell boy who sends him his things . Woo Hyun accept it and gave the person some tip . 

" Well Hoya , I think she is not mine .. But I will still gain her heart untilshe know the real you .. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anneyong people !!! Sorry for the very late update ! I was quiet bz lately . So this it , Chapter 8 .. 

 

 

Well , what do you think Woo Hyun will do to you ? Who do you think is the guy that make Julia pregnant

 

?? 

 

 

Well free response people ! 

 

 

Comment and Subscribe .