The Meeting

This Is My Revenge

Kringggg !!!! 

Alarm goes off , you woke up instantly and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and got all ready . You had plan to go to Infinite's dorm and talk things out. You walked out of your dorm and flag a taxi which leds to Infinite's dorm. Upon reaching , you pay the taxi driver and entered . It was huge , so called a mansion but a bit smaller. You walked up straight to the gate and rang the bell , no reply .. 

" where is everyone ? Today is Sunday , Hoya oppa always says that he will stay at home and practice his dance . Weird" 

You were about to leave when you saw a man wearing a suit walking towards you , you squint your eyes a bit to get a clearer view of who the man is . 

" excuse me miss , may I know your name ? " 

You looked confused and told him your name and the reason why you are there . 

" ouh I see , I am Infinite's driver for your information .My name is Nam Seungho . By the way , Infinite is not at home , but you can wait for them inside if you want ." 

You just nod and smiled , he opened the gate with a control and led you in.  As soon as he opened the door , your eyes widened to see a beautiful living room which has an L shaped sofa , a huge screen , a projector , and seven different doors which you believed was Infinite's rooms . 

" Would you like a drink ? " 

A lady whom you believed was Infinite's maid came out from the kitchen and asked you , 

" sure " 

you gave her a warm smile . She smiled back and walked to the kitchen . 

"Hoya oppa , why didn't you tell me that you are living in this luxurious home ??" 

you whispered , a few minutes later . 

" Sir , welcome back . " 

you heard the lady says and turn towards the door revealing a handsome young man , he smiled at you . 

" Hi , I'm Dong Woo , you're Myung Hee right ? " 

You nod and smiled . He then walked towards you and told you to sit. 

" So , may I know why are you here ? " Dong Woo asked .

You turned towards him and say , 

" May I know , why Hoya did not answer my calls ? I'm worried , is he okay ? " 

you asked with a worried look . 

" Yeah , he is fine . Don't worry too much about him ." 

With that he smiled at you . His smile is so beautiful that you felt as if an angel was sitting in front of you . 

" well , I guess I want to change and have my lunch , want to join me ? " 

you turned to him with a ' did I hear something weird ' look cause you were too focused on your thoughts of asking him questions as you did not heard the last part . Dong Woo smirks and purposely lean towards you and asked , 

" Why ? You want to see me change ? " He smirk and wink . 

Upon seeing your face gets red and embarassed , he chuckled and pinched your cheeks . 

" Aigoo so cute ! Chill , I would not try anything weird with you , wait here while I go change okay ? " 

Dong Woo then walks towards the white heavenly looking door and entered. 

You were still blushing and tried to erase the memory out of your mind and try to focus on your real purpose of being there. A few minutes passed and Dong Woo came out wearing jeans and a green t - shirt . He smiled to you and assist you to the dining table. You felt awkward as it was just your first meeting with him and now , you are eating with him. 

There were a total of seven different dishes , your stomach growl and you saw Dong Woo chuckled at that cute sound that came out from your stomach. You blushed and start to eat. 

After 30 minutes of eating, you turned to Dong Woo and asked , 

" Dong Woo sunbae , I ... " 

" Err , Myung Hee ah , call me oppa will you ? I feel old when you call me sunbae . Hehe ! " 

" oh , neh .. Dong Woo oppa , i would like to ask , do you know Julia ? " 

The smile on Dong Woo's face suddenly disappear . He then turn towards Woohyun's door and clenched his fist tight . You felt scared and holds his shoulder , he felt the touch and slowly loosen the grip. 

" How do you know about her ? " 

" Woohyun oppa told me that it was his ex girlfriend " 

" oh , so he told you stories about the girl huh ? " 

you nod . 

" ya , I know her . But she's gone , and she is Hoya 's ..... " 

" We're back ! " 

The both of you turned towards the door revealing the three brothers , L , Sungyeol and Sunjong . They smiled at their maid and bow giving respect to the lady which appears to be older than all of you there. 

" Oh ! Hello , I'm L " 

" I'm Sungyeol " 

" I'm Sungjong . " 

They introduced themselves and smiled at them. You then introduced yourself . 

" hi , I'm Myung Hee . " 

" Yup we know ! " they said in unison . 

You giggled at their cuteness . 

" Well , we'll be back shortly , wait for us okay ? " Sunjong said with his cute smile . 

" sure ! " you answered . 

" ya ! Can't you see that I am here , am I invisible ? " Dongwoo said with an irritaed plus jelous tone. 

" oh ! Anneyonghaseyo Dongwoo hyung ! " the three said with a 90 degree bow and entered their room leaving the two of you laughing at their cute actions. 

" Myung Hee ah , "

" Neh oppa ? " 

" as I was saying just now . Julia is Hoya's bestfriend . Woohyun don't really know the real reason behind the hidden purpose of Hoya helping her . And I hate him because of that , but forced to put on a smile whenever I see him ." 

the smile on your face disappear and you look stunned . 

" are you telling me the truthe oppa ? " 

 

 

 

So yup , there you go .. I will start to update now and then .. So , do read okay ? Love you subscribers and readers !! <3 

do comment !!