This Is It !

This Is My Revenge

At the hotel room , Woo Hyun was sitting at a sofa that was in the hotel room . 

" Hoya ah , don't you want to come back ? Don't you miss your Myung Hee ? " 

" Why do you ask ? Of course ! " 

" Well come back now then , I have a huge surprise for you . " 

Upon reading the text message , Hoya stood up and walked towards the manager ask for his permissions to go back earlier than the rest . 

" Ouh , we are all going back today ! So go and pack your things now and come down in 30 minutes time . " 

Hoya smiled and ran to his and Dong Woo's room . 

" Woah , you seemed to be smiling all the way from just now , What's up ? " 

" Nothing ! I am just to happy to go back to our dorm and sleep on my bed . " 

" Pfft , that's all ? " 

" Hyung ah , of course not ! I want to meet Myung Hee and ask her out ! After a very long seperation with her . " 

Dong Woo just nod and continue to pack . 

" Why ? " 

" Nothing . Its just too sweet of you two . I am not as cool as you , no one wants me ? " 

Hoya laughed , He threw his pillow to Dong Woo who suddenly became too emotional . The both of them then suddenly laugh . 

" What is this ? I can't get your attention by doing that ? " 

" Nope ! You can't act hyung , So don't ever try  ... " 

" Okay then . " 

Dong Woo laughed and went out first . Hoya then took out his Ipod and looked at the photos of you and him together . 

" Myung Hee ah , we'll meet later ok ? " 

He said it and smiling all the way , Hoya had no idea what is really going to happen later on to him . It will really be a HUGE surprise for him . 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Woo Hyun then walked up to you and sprinkle some plain water on your face and looked at you until you opened your eyes . 

" Myung Hee ah , wake up .. Let's give Hoya a surprise here . " 

You opened your eyes and saw Woo Hyun wearing his white shirt and sitting beside you on the bed . You then jumped out of the bed holding the blanket . 

" Relax , I did not do anything to you yet , unless you let me to ..  " 

You then tried to run out of the room , you sprint towards the door , you were to clumsy and fell on the floor right before Woo Hyun's eyes . He then helped you to get up and sat you on the sofa . As he was coming near to check your leg . 

" STOP there ! Do not come any closer ! Or else I'll .... " 

" Shout ? Go on then , it is sound proof wall all around . People cannot hear you . Go on . " 

You looked away and just massage your legs . 

" Myung Hee ah , as soon as Hoya arrived you will know why I bring you here with me ok ? "

" Hoya is coming here ? " 

" Yes ! The truth will be revealed as soon as he is here . " 

" What truth ? " 

" You will find out soon . " 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

" Hoya ah , what do you think Hoya surprise will be ? " 

Sung Gyu asked with a happy face . 

" Not sure "

" Where does he want to meet you ? " 

" At a hotel that is 5 star , nearby .. " 

" Who is he with ? " 

" Myung Hee ? " 

" WHAT !! With your girl in a hotel room ? Don't you find it weird ? " 

" Nope , I trust the both of them a lot . They will not betray me " 

" What room is it ? "

" Room number is 0330 , deluxe room . " 

Sung Gyu just nod and turn away . 

" Why does he bring Myung Hee there ? Does he already knew everything ? " 

Sung Gyu was thinking and just can't stop worrying on the aeroplane . Until they had arrived . He then just kept quiet all the way . 

" Well let's go to the Hotel and meet Woo Hyun hyung ! " 

Infinite were all cheering and were very happy about their meeting with Woo Hyun . 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

" Hyung , we had arrived ! We are coming there in 10 minutes time . " 

Woo Hyun received the message and smirked . 

" They are coming to this room and discover all the secrets . " 

" What secrets ? " 

" Do you want to know who made Julia pregnant ? " 

You nod . 

" He is .... " 

" Who ? " 

" Hoya . " 

You fainted upon hearing his name . Woo Hyun then smiled and carried you to bed . 

" Everything seemed to go well as planned . This is it Woo Hyun . " 

 

Hoya was too happy that he left Infinite and ran up the stairs to the room that was told by Woo Hyun . Upon reaching there , he knocked on the door . Woo Hyun heard it and opened it . 

" Hoya ! Hey ! How are you ? " 

Hoya smiled and asked , 

" Where is ........... " 

Hoya saw you laying on bed unconscious with your dress , he seemed shocked . He turned to Woo Hyun . 

" Surprise !! Well that was the surprise , " 

Hoya then punched Woo Hyun straight on the face , the both of them fought until Sung Yeol and L arrived , they tried to stopped the both of them . 

" Stop it ! " 

" I SAID STOP IT ! " 

Hoya then pushed Woo Hyun aside , and walk off . He left the rest and of to somewhere , Dong Woo and Sung Jong followed from behind . 

" What are you trying to do hyung ? What is this all for ? " 

L asked . 

 

 

Well , Dong Woo does not seemed to be wanted by anyone ?? I WANT HIM !! hahah !! okok !! 

 

 

Back to story , well , what do you think will be the continue of it ? 

 

 

What Will Hoya do ? Why does Sung Gyu seemed to be worried ? 

 

 

Comment and Subs ok ??