She Needs To Know The Truth .

This Is My Revenge

" Oppa , where are you oppa .. " 

You are walking at an unknown building . You are calling out Hoya's name several times . He was nowhere to be seen . After 30 minutes of walking and searching , you saw a couple walking towards you but it does not seems to be clear to you . As they are approaching closer to you . You realise it was actually .............................................. HOYA OPPA WITH ANOTHER GIRL !! 

He was looking at you with his evil look . 

" Sorry Myung Hee .. You are just confused . You don't understand anything about me nor what guys want . I am actually just using you Myung Hee .. " 

" OPPA ! Confused ? What do you mean by that ? "

" Confused . Gosh nevermind , Its just a waste of time , anyway . Let me introduce you to my new girl who is MUCH MORE BETTER  than you . "

" New girl ? Than who am I to you now ? "

" A lost puppy . Who was found ABANDONED ! "

" Oppa .. Please don't do this to me . " 

You held his hands but the girl of his pushed you away. 

" Get away from me LOST PUPPY ! Ouh ! Why don't you go and find .. Who is that person ....... Oh ya , Woo Hyun hyung . Maybe he can help you gain back your love .. By the way , just Dream on ! " 

He then rolled his eyes and walk off . Left you alone in the dark . You then shouted his name a few times until someone grabbed your hand and said ... 

" I've told you , Hoya is a bad guy . Leave him .. Just come to me . Ok ? Just be mine . " 

It was so dark .... Until ..... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" KRINGGG !! "

You got up immediately upon hearing the alarm and search your poor phone that you had actually threw aside . It was just a dream . Nope wrong .. A TOTAL NIGHTMARE for you . You went to read back the text message and realise that it had actually got to do something with your dream . You are dreaming until you heard a beep from your phone . It was a text message from Hoya Oppa .. 

" Hey princess , are you awake ? Can we meet ? There is something important that I really wanted to tell you . " 

You stared at the text message and wonder , 

" Could the dream be real ? Is that what he is going to tell me ? " 

You keep telling yourself Hoya Oppa is not that type of guy . 

" Oppa , yes I'm awake . I wonder what news that you are going to tell me . " 

You replied and shut your phone . Then you throught it aside . 

2 hours later , you went out to your dance studio and tried to release all the stress that is running in your brain . You the track that is Be Mine and start to dance as that was the only way you can release your stress . You danced for 2 hour non stop until you tire yourself out . You lay down on the floor and closed your eyes . 

" Myung Hee ah , are you alright ? Why must you really do this just to release your stress ? "

A voice was heard . It was non other than Woo Hyun's ! You opened your eyes immediately and walked towards the stereo to turn off the track that was playing . 

" Now what ? " 

You glared straight to Woo Hyun's eyes . 

" I .... I just want you to know that ...... " 

" What ? Hoya is bad ? You are better than him ?? Look I seriously had enough of this , just leave me alone if you don't want me to hate you more . "

 You immediately left Woo Hyun alone again in the dance studio . 

" Why can't she just listen to me for a while . Just you wait and see Hoya .. I will really safe Myung Hee from all your plans . " 

Woo Hyn looked towards your dorm and sigh . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Hey , where are you ? Meet me at the garden .. " 

You looked at the text message and just walk towards the garden . There you saw Hoya sitting holding an envelope . You walked to him and smiled . You just sat beside him and wait for the news to be told . 

" Hey , why you seemed so gloomy ? Are you alright ? "

Hoya held your hand and looked at you straight to your eyes . You smiled and nod . 

" So what is it ? What is the news that you are going to tell me ? " 

You waited with questions full in your head . 

" Myung Hee ah , I just got this ticket to Japan from the manager . I have to be there for a month . I am really sure that you are going to miss me right ? " 

Your eyes widened . 

" A month ? It is just too long . I can't bear to seperate with you . What for ? " 

" We have to do our showcase there . It is our 3rd showcase already and we have to go . Well it is just for a week . The manager still wants us to stay there as there are still upcoming events coming . "

" Ouh , Its you job anyway . Just go . I will be fine here . Don't worry about me . "

" Thank you baby . You are my best girl ever . "

Hoya pulled you to him and kissed your forehead .  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As the days passed , It was time for Infinite to leave . Everyone seemed excited except for Hoya and Woo Hyun . You were standing near Infinite and just looking at Hoya , Only Hoya . You never realised that someone else was also looking at you . He is Woo Hyun . He was just staring at you straight without any smile on his face . Hoya then give his heart to you and smiled . When they were about to board the plane , Hoya waved at you and showed a signal at you which shows . 

' I'll call you ' 

You nod and smiled . 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

3 hours passed . 

You reached your dorm and lay down on bed as you don't have anything to do . As you were about to close your eyes , you received a text message sent by an unknown number . 

" I'll come back and tell you the truth as you really need to know the truth . " 

You kept staring at the text message and woneder . After 10 seconds Hoya called and talked to you on the phone . You heard his voice and smiled . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Anyway , The showcase was totally fiction .. I just made it up .. Well don't treat it as the real thing aites ? 

Anyone getting bored with my story as I always delayed the ? Well better not ! As the REAL is really coming soon . 

I really love to keep people wonder . Well anyone wants to guess what is going to happen to You , Hoya and Woo Hyun .. Just give me response as maybe it can be helped to improve my story .. :) I am also sure that you guys are starting to wonder who is the real BAD guy and who is the real NICE guy here .. Well keep wondering .. I'll answer all your wonders real soon .. Keep reading ok ? 

Ouh yes btw , the Picture above seems to have some link to the story right ? As in the way Woo Hyun look to the left and
 

like staring at something without smiling .. :) 

 

Do comment and subscribe .