Confusions

This Is My Revenge

" Ya !! Why were you so mean to Hoya ? " Sunggyu asked 

Woohyun smirks , " mean ? What did I do ? I didn't Myung Hee , I just let her sleep . I didn't bother her at all ! Oh hyung ! Maybe I should just do that to make Hoya kill me , nah useless .. " 

" Nam Woohyun , what rubbish are you talking about ?!" 

" Don't you remember this room hyung ? Julia was here , with that f**king dance machine !! " 

Sunggyu then shook his head and says .....

" yes I remembered , but this is not his fault , you got it all wrong !! "

" Ya right , I'm wrong and his right huh ? Great ! "

Woohyun then walks out of theroom leaving you , Sunggyu , L and Sungyeol . Both of them then tried to ask Sunggyu for answers but were shut with his death glare . They both looked down and walks towards you . 

" leave her , let's go.." 

Upon hearing that , the two followed and walked to the door leaving you alone . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours passed ... 

Your POV 

Where am I ? What am I doing here ? Oww , why does my head hurt so much ? HOya Oppa !! I should call him !! Gosh where is my phone .. Aha !! Found it .. 

" Hoya oppa ... Please pick up the phone .. " 

Why does he ignore my calls ? What have I done ? 

I then walked out of the room and head straight to my dorm .. It was 6am in the morning and it was so dark out here . I felt scared and quickly flag a taxi and went straight to my dorm .. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya POV 

Why is this happening ? What did I do ? 

" Hoya , are you okay ? Your phone had been ringing non stop and its calls from your Myung Hee . Pick it up bro . " Dongwoo adviced me to . 

" Leave it , I had nothing else to talk to her .. I just need to see Woohyun and talk to him . Which I don't think can happen that fast .. I need to cool my head off first . "

With that I left Dongwoo and Sungjong who is already asleep outside at the living room. 

" Myung Hee ah , I love you .. " 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* slam * 

The door of Infinite's door was opened with a strong pushed which leads to a loud slam on the wall. Revealing a drunk Woohyun . He was walking unsteadily towards his room . It was really dark and no one seems to be around at that moment as they are sleeping in their own rooms. 

" Myung Hee ah , I'm sorry for dragging you into this .. I .... " 

unable to complete his sentence , he collapsed on his bed . 

Sunggyu and the other two members which is L and Sungyeol were already hom at that moment . All of the Infinite members were already asleep , except Sunggyu who was lying down on his bed . 

" Should I reveal the truth ? Aish , Woohyun and Hoya will surely kill me. Or should I just let them be ? This is why I HATE  them to be in a relationship ! " 

With that he punched the wall leaving his knuckles red and stained with blood. 

 

 

 

Hello people ..... I know I REALLY at updating .. I am TRULY sorry for not updating after a LONG time being very quiet and not being able to update cause I am way too busy with school .. So here's chapter 10 ..