I Am Willing To Do Anything For You

This Is My Revenge

" Why am I feeling this way ? Why am I so eager to save Myung Hee from Hoya ? Is it because I ..... Nope it cannot be happening now . Gosh Woo Hyun focus ! " 

Woo Hyun was looking out of the window which the view was only clouds as Infinite are all in aeroplane heading to Japan . He was sitting all alone far from his friends . Sunggyu was sitting with L , Dong Woo was sitting with Hoya and Sungyeol was sitting with SungJong . Everyone were talking and taking selcas . While Woo Hyun were busy thinking and planning all the things that he wanted to do for you . 

" Is this going to work out ? Nope it is to complicated . " 

He would change all the plans that he thinks it is impossible to work out . At last , he found his top 3 ideas which he had really planned along the Japan trip . 

" Myung Hee ah , I am willing to do anything for you . I won't stop unless you knew the real Hoya . The bomb is really going to blast real soon ." 

He was always thinking about you and always pretend to smile and be bestfriends with Hoya . Everytime he knew Hoya was contacting you , he would feel irritated with all the sweet things that he mentioned to you . 

" Gosh , just you wait Hoya .. All your secrets that only I knew about it will be revealed soon to Infinite and Myung Hee . Then they will realise how mean the real Hoya is . " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Aish , its been a week already , and Hoya just called me for 3 days at first and now just nothing . "

While you were wondering .. 

" Gosh , how dumb am I , He is busy so he would not call me , yup .. Right Myung Hee .. You are just too worried . "

You walked down to the garden , to Infinite's dance studio and as you were about to leave Infinite's studio which you had entered ......

 

A voice was heard singing a song titled Time ... 

 

 I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

I’m waiting again

Until I can breathe again 

Even though time is passing by again

I’m going back to that time again

I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories

I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

after leaving you alone

I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase .. ( Lyrics translated )

You turned and realised that Woo Hyun was the one who is singing that line . 

" Woo Hyun , why are you singing that song ? Also , why are you already back here in Seoul ? Where is Hoya oppa ? Is Infinite back too ? "

You kept asking , but Woo Hyun just kept quiet and his head looking straight to a photo behind you . It was a pretty lady's photo . You turned to Woo Hyun and realised that he had tears in his eyes , after realising that you were looking at him , he wiped it off . 

" Sorry , I just got too emotional here . "

He  smirked and look away . As he was about to walk away , you urged yourself to ask him who she is . Before you could actually ask who she is .... 

" She's my ex girlfriend who had left me forever . " 

You looked puzzled . 

" It means she had passed away dear . " 

He said it and pinched your cute cheecks . 

" Passed away ? How ? " 

" It is a secret that I really do not want to share with anyone . " 

" You can trust me , Myung Hee is always someone you could talk to . " 

You smiled and looked straight to Woo Hyun eyes . He looked at you and smiled back . 

" You may not need to know about it now . If you really want to know the truth . I'll tell you when the time is right okay ? Now go out from here before anyone saw us . " 

He smiled and show you the way out . While you were walking towards your dorm , you turned to look at Infinite's Studio and saw Woo Hyun just sitting around . 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" I have gained her attention , task 1 done . Now for the next task .. Date her out . " 

Woo Hyun smiled and keep looking at the photo that he said was his ex girlfriend and said .. 

" I'll help get your revenge done . I miss you Julia . " 

Woo Hyun laughed and remind back at how he ha actually tricked his manager and Infinite . 

" Sorry guys , I just have to do this so that everyone knows what had happened to my poor Julia . " 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Well , up till here , is it fine ? Anyone still wondering ? heheh ! I think yes . As the real is coming in the next few chapters .   

 Hmmm ... Anyone wants to guess what had happened to Julia ? And how she died ? 

 Subscribe and comment please !! :)