Will You Be Mine ?

This Is My Revenge

The next day , you woke up from your sleep . All of a sudden your phone rang ! Who could it be ? ? 

" Hello ? Who is this ? " 

You asked the person , but the person gave no reply . You asked again .. 

" Hello .. May I know who is this ? " 

Stil no reply . As you are about to hung up , a voice was heard .. 

" Hey ! Chill princess .. I was just testing how patient are you . Sorry if I made you angry . " 

It was Hoya ! Upon hearing his voice , your heart jumped . 

" Its okay , you did not make me angry at all . By the way , how did you get my number ? " 

" I have my ways to get it . Smart huh ? " 

" Yup , quite smart . " 

" Quite ? " 

" Yup . " 

" Well Princess Myung Hee , please look out of the window and see . Thank you . " 

As you were about to answer back , Hoya hunged up . You walk towards the window of your dorm and you saw Hoya standing and lookin direct to your window and smiling . He was holding up a poster that says . 

' I guess it is time for you to know . ' 

' The reason I was doing all that was because ...... ' 

' I LOVE YOU ! ' He did that also by giving you his heart  ....

' WILL YOU BE MINE ? '

You were standing and could not move any further as you were too shocked of what Hoya had just did . You then received a text message . It says . 

" Come down here princess .. You would not want people to think that I am crazy right ? " 

As you read the text message , you ran down the stairs and towards Hoya's open arms . You hugged him without any hesitation . He smiled upon hugging you and whispered . 

" Thank you for accepting me . " 

He then pulled your face towards his and the both of you had actually kissed each other on the lips !! In your mind now was nothing except thinking about Hoya oppa ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days , the both of you will meet up without fail . Hoya would bring you out , had a date and spend most of the time with you . 

" Oppa , did you forget a promise that you had made ? " 

Hoya turned to you and showed you his puzzled face . 

" Promise ? " 

" Yup promise . You promised to teach me how to dance right . Have you forgotten ? " 

Hoya smirked . 

" Oh ya ! That promise , nope .. I never forgot any promise before . "

" Are you sure ? " 

The both of you looked into each others eyes and laughed . Hoya then puts his hands over your shoulders and you lay down on his shoulder . 

 

The next afternoon , You walked towards your dance studio and start to warm yourself up before you start to dance . As you were about to tun on the music ....... 

" Hey princess .. " 

You purposely ignored as you knew it was Hoya oppa . You then felt as if someone hugged your waist from the back and whispered . 

" I'm Woo Hyun oppa . " 

Upon hearing that sentence , you turned and pushed Woo Hyun away fom you . Woo Hyun laughed and say .. 

" Gosh , so childish of you . I thought every girls are like you . They loved to be hugged and kissed by me . Why not you then ? " 

You looked away and just ignored Woo Hyun . You felt very frustrated by his actions and feel like shouting at him . You tried to calm yourself down by thinking about Hoya . 

" I wonder what Hoya had done that makes you hate me . " 

You then turned and answered . 

" Hoya did nothing . Its just you . You played with every girls feeling with your aegyo and sweet charms . You are just using them ! " 

You shouted and left the studio . 

" I will realy prove to you that Hoya is not the best guy ever that you had actually met . I pity you Myung Hee . I would not stop bothering you . Just trust me . " 

Woo Hyun said that after you had left the studio . You were so confused by what Woo Hyun had just said and walked straight to the garden to calm your mind down . As you were doing that , an orchid flower was seen by you in a guy's hand . You turned to see that it was Hoya oppa . You accepted the flower and just smiled . 

" What's wrong ? You seemed different . Are you ok ? Are you sick ? " 

Hoya asked and holding your forehead to check if you are okay or not . You took his hand and held it tight . You then said . 

" Please don't leave me in the future okay ? " 

Upon hearing that , Hoya smiled kissed you on the forehead and smiled . 

" I would never leave my girl until I die . Okay ? " 

You smiled and took his words to your heart . Time passes so fast that the both of you don't even realise . You then went back to your dorm . You are still thinking about Woo Hyun words . 

" Hoya is the best guy that  i had ever loved . You are nothing compared to him . " 

You said that and went to take your shower . After you are done . You went to check your phone for any text messages . There was one message from an unknown number that says .. 

" Wake up now before you suffer in the future ...... " 

You then threw your phone aside and went to bed . 

 

New colour added .. 

Red - Woo Hyun . 

OMO ! What do you think Hoya had done that Woo Hyun said that to you ? 

Response question people ! :)

Please subscribe and comment !! 

Thank you !!